Ways To Beat Loneliness In The Workplace Course in Singapore
Ways To Beat Loneliness In The Workplace Course in Singapore
About This Course
“Loneliness and weak social connections are associated with a reduction in lifespan similar to that caused by smoking 15 cigarettes a day and even greater than that associated with obesity.” – Dr. Vivek H. Murthy, former Surgeon General of the United States
Technology has done wonderful things for communication. It’s now easier and faster to get in touch with people you work with by phone, email, instant message and social networks. Despite the hyper-connected world we find ourselves in, and due to the changing nature of organizations, making lasting workplace connections has become a great challenge.
Research shows that three in five employees report feeling lonely at work. Those in top-tier positions are more vulnerable to loneliness.
Feeling isolated at work can have major consequences. Employees with higher levels of workplace loneliness emotionally withdraw from the organization, produce less, make more poor decisions, and are absent from work more often. They receive fewer promotions, have less job satisfaction, and are more likely to change jobs frequently looking for a better fit.
Their levels of stress are higher which can impair their cognitive performance, compromise the immune system, and increase the risk for depression, anxiety, vascular problems, inflammation, and heart disease.
This course gives you the principles, skills, and tools to identify the signs of workplace loneliness and overcome it and achieve great success. What you learn can also assist others in a meaningful way. Those experiencing isolation at work and those observing it, both benefit by taking this course. Workplace loneliness is as much about the individuals as it is about where and how they work.
This Ways To Beat Loneliness In The Workplace workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Ways To Beat Loneliness In The Workplace.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Ways To Beat Loneliness In The Workplace course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Ways To Beat Loneliness In The Workplace workshop is 2 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Ways To Beat Loneliness In The Workplace course
- Stronger coworker friendships and bonds.
- Increased happiness.
- Reduce your stress level.
- Improve your professional satisfaction.
- Higher levels of confidence.
- Greater self-awareness.
- Better quality of life.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Ways To Beat Loneliness In The Workplace course
- Recognize the signs of workplace loneliness.
- Understand the physical and mental effects that isolation at work loneliness has on your life.
- Explain the causes of workplace loneliness.
- Demonstrate different ways to deal with workplace loneliness.
- Understand the difference between being alone and being lonely.
- Recognize the importance of attending team-building activities and social functions.
- Use effective strategies to overcome workplace loneliness.
- Understand how to eliminate negative thought patterns the encourage loneliness.
- Build positive bonds at work.
- Boost their self-awareness and self-esteem.
- Improve productivity at work.
- Have comfortable conversations with others.
- Recognize when they are sabotaging their own efforts and progress.
- Know when to ask for professional help.
Below is the list of course content of our Ways To Beat Loneliness In The Workplace training course
- Why is loneliness an epidemic.
- How to define workplace loneliness.
- Common causes of workplace loneliness.
- Difference between being alone and loneliness.
- How to recognize symptoms of workplace loneliness.
- How workplace loneliness affects you physically.
- The link between loneliness and self-esteem.
- Changing how you work to encourage social connections that result in quality relationships.
- How to develop positive thoughts and attitudes.
- Importance of team-building activities and social functions.
- What not do if you are experiencing loneliness in the workplace.
- How you can help others who may be experiencing loneliness at work.
- When to seek professional help.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Ways To Beat Loneliness In The Workplace course
Ways To Beat Loneliness In The Workplace Learner’s Guide
Ways To Beat Loneliness In The Workplace Key Takeaways Notes
Ways To Beat Loneliness In The Workplace Essentials Ebook
Ways To Beat Loneliness In The Workplace Course Handouts
Ways To Beat Loneliness In The Workplace 30-Day Action Plan
Ways To Beat Loneliness In The Workplace MindMaps Pack
Ways To Beat Loneliness In The Workplace PPT Slides Used During Course
Ways To Beat Loneliness In The Workplace Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Ways To Beat Loneliness In The Workplace E-Learning Course
Ways To Beat Loneliness In The Workplace Online Video Course
Ways To Beat Loneliness In The Workplace Essentials Audiobook
Ways To Beat Loneliness In The Workplace Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Ways To Beat Loneliness In The Workplace training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Ways To Beat Loneliness In The Workplace training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Ways To Beat Loneliness In The Workplace training course
Contact us for the latest Ways To Beat Loneliness In The Workplace course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Ways To Beat Loneliness In The Workplace course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.