Traits Of Great Sales People Course in Singapore
Traits Of Great Sales People Course in Singapore
The job of a salesperson is one that is often met with endless negotiations and searches for customers. A salesperson must always be prepared with what could happen during transactions and must also be able to pick him/herself back up after losing sales or customers. What makes a great salesperson is more than just the high percentage of sales he/she generates, but also how the customers look at him/her.
In this course, the participants will learn what traits make someone in sales a name to be looked up. It will provide an easy-to-follow guide that encourages sales employees to follow and embody in their quest to become one of the greats.
This Traits Of Great Sales People workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Traits Of Great Sales People.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Traits Of Great Sales People course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Traits Of Great Sales People workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Traits Of Great Sales People course
• Teaches the participant with the model traits evident in a great salesperson
• Inspires the participant to attain these traits through examples and real-life applications
• Provides the participant with a positive and healthy outlook while working in the area of sales
• Improves the participant’s overall sales performance by embodying the provided guide into becoming a great salesperson
• Encourages the participant to improve not just the skills that can be acquired, but the skills connected to his/her personality
• Motivates the participant to look after him/herself to continue rendering good sales performance
Below is the list of course objectives of our Traits Of Great Sales People course
• Understand the salesperson’s scope of experience through his/her work
• Define the duties and responsibilities of a salesperson
• Identify the types of a salesperson in business, depending on the job title
• Determine what makes a great salesperson
• Learn how to prioritize customer needs and gain product expertise
• Learn to adopt the value of modesty and humility, no matter what the achievements
• Learn how to always be aware and to take responsibility for one’s own actions
• Learn how to enrich the mind with knowledge and to adopt skepticism
• Learn how to find passion in one’s work and gain motivation
• Learn to schedule adequate vacation times to take care of oneself
• Acquire some tips on how to become a great salesperson
• Study situational examples showing salespeople with admirable traits
• Reflect on what else makes a great salesperson and how it can be embodied
Below is the list of course content of our Traits Of Great Sales People training programme course
• The salesperson: A dynamic employee with a wide set of skills
• What are the duties and responsibilities of a salesperson?
• What are the different types of salespeople according to their job descriptions?
• What makes a great salesperson? The sales or the customers?
• Customer advocate: A great salesperson wants the best for the customer and is an expert of the product
• Never a bragger: A great salesperson exhibits humility, modesty, and treats the customer equally
• Always aware: A great salesperson is conscientious and reliable
• Hunger of knowledge: A great salesperson is curious and asks the right questions
• Hard worker: A great salesperson is passionate about work
• Self-enricher: A great salesperson knows how to balance career and personal life
• How can you improve yourself to become a great salesperson?
• Situational examples showing admirable traits by salespeople
• Activity: What do you think describes a great salesperson? How can you achieve these for yourself?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Traits Of Great Sales People course
Traits Of Great Sales People Learner’s Guide
Traits Of Great Sales People Key Takeaways Notes
Traits Of Great Sales People Essentials Ebook
Traits Of Great Sales People Course Handouts
Traits Of Great Sales People 30-Day Action Plan
Traits Of Great Sales People MindMaps Pack
Traits Of Great Sales People PPT Slides Used During Course
Traits Of Great Sales People Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Traits Of Great Sales People E-Learning Course
Traits Of Great Sales People Online Video Course
Traits Of Great Sales People Essentials Audiobook
Traits Of Great Sales People Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Traits Of Great Sales People training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Traits Of Great Sales People training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Traits Of Great Sales People training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Traits Of Great Sales People course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Traits Of Great Sales People course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.