The Power Of Good Habits Course in Singapore
The Power Of Good Habits Course in Singapore
About This Course
Habits are one of the powerful operators in the human body. When habits are formed, the brain is not involved anymore in the decision-making step of performing an action. It even overrules common sense most of the time. Hence, it is often said that habits are the hardest to break, especially the negative ones.
For good habits to emerge, it takes a conscious effort of follow-ups and religious repeats, mostly every day. In his book entitled “The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business”, Charles Duhigg imparts a clear explanation of how habits are formed and how the nervous system plays a huge role. The power of good habits, if successfully instilled in an individual, could pave the way to a healthy and successful life. This course will teach these important points as well as the steps to take to form good habits.
This The Power Of Good Habits workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their The Power Of Good Habits.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this The Power Of Good Habits course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this The Power Of Good Habits workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Power Of Good Habits course
- Disseminates positivity and goodwill throughout the whole interactive work setting
- Promotes positive change in one’s everyday routine by learning to change bad habits and creating new good ones
- Establishes a strong foundation for the participant’s plans in the future
- Shapes the participant’s general outlook in life through habits performed every day
- Allows the participant to be more efficient in decision-making and performing trivial tasks since habits are automatically performed by the body
- Results to the participant’s overall healthy well-being, not just in the physical sense
Below is the list of our The Power Of Good Habits objectives
- State the definition of a habit
- Explain how a habit is created
- Describe Duhigg’s scientific explanation of the habit loop and its components
- State the importance of having a good habit
- Learn the steps and techniques on how to cultivate good habits
- Identify the good habits one can practice in the workplace
- Learn how to break or change a bad habit
- Discover whether habits could be manipulated in a certain way or not
- Identify the benefits and impact of good habits for the individual in and out of the workplace
- Learn practical applications from success stories of people and companies adapting good habits
- Make a list of good habits needed to be created in one’s workplace
- Design a habit loop from a personal habit to be formed
Below is the list of our The Power Of Good Habits training programme content
- What is a habit and how is it formed?
- Duhigg’s habit loop: The science behind the construction of a habit
- Why is it important to adopt a good habit?
- Good habits vs bad habits: Do they have something in common?
- Steps on how to cultivate good habits
- What are some examples of good habits you can perform at work?
- Steps on how to change or break an unhealthy or bad habit
- Can habits be manipulated?
- What are the benefits and long-term effects of having good habits?
- Success stories about good habits making a big difference in an organization and an individual
- Activity: Site examples of good habits that need to happen in your workplace.
- Activity: Think of a habit you want to make. Figure out how to make this happen by using the habit loop.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the The Power Of Good Habits course
The Power Of Good Habits Learner’s Guide
The Power Of Good Habits Key Takeaways Notes
The Power Of Good Habits Essentials Ebook
The Power Of Good Habits Course Handouts
The Power Of Good Habits 30-Day Action Plan
The Power Of Good Habits MindMaps Pack
The Power Of Good Habits PPT Slides Used During Course
The Power Of Good Habits Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
The Power Of Good Habits E-Learning Course
The Power Of Good Habits Online Video Course
The Power Of Good Habits Essentials Audiobook
The Power Of Good Habits Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this The Power Of Good Habits training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online The Power Of Good Habits training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this The Power Of Good Habits training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest The Power Of Good Habits course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this The Power Of Good Habits course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.