The Persuasion Tools Model Course in Singapore
Creating Great, Sharable Content On Social Media Course in Singapore
Creating Great, Sharable Content On Social Media is..
In this Creating Great, Sharable Content On Social Media course, participants will learn
This Creating Great, Sharable Content On Social Media workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Creating Great, Sharable Content On Social Media.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this The Persuasion Tools Model course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this The Persuasion Tools Model workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Persuasion Tools Model course
- Assists the company in overcoming the buyer resistance
- Helps participants in expressing themselves
- Enhances the relations of employees with stakeholders
- Enhances the virtues of transparency and honesty
- Assists in effectively influencing others
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Persuasion Tools Model objectives
- Understand the term ‘the persuasion tools method’ and its implications in practical life
- Understand the successful strategies of the persuasion tools method
- Analyze the need of the persuasion tools methodfor enhancing profitability
- Conduct proper training sessions for focusing on the importance of the persuasion tools method
- Enable the different departments of organizations to work together
- Analyze the resulting impact on the relationship with clients
- Adopt best practices of various organizations and multinationals
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Persuasion Tools Model training programme content
- What is meant by the persuasion tools method?
- What are benefits and challenges related to persuasion?
- How to develop an effective strategy on persuasion?
- How to identify the goals of the business and different customer segments?
- Case study and group discussion among participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the The Persuasion Tools Model course
The Persuasion Tools Model Learner’s Guide
The Persuasion Tools Model Key Takeaways Notes
The Persuasion Tools Model Essentials Ebook
The Persuasion Tools Model Course Handouts
The Persuasion Tools Model 30-Day Action Plan
The Persuasion Tools Model MindMaps Pack
The Persuasion Tools Model PPT Slides Used During Course
The Persuasion Tools Model Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
The Persuasion Tools Model E-Learning Course
The Persuasion Tools Model Online Video Course
The Persuasion Tools Model Essentials Audiobook
The Persuasion Tools Model Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Creating Great, Sharable Content On Social Media training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Creating Great, Sharable Content On Social Media training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this The Persuasion Tools Model training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest The Persuasion Tools Model course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this The Persuasion Tools Model course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.