The Marketing Research Mix Course in Singapore
The Marketing Research Mix Course in Singapore
Nowadays, most marketing approaches need credible research to back up facts and logistics. Derived from the four Ps of marketing, the marketing research mix is concerned about the steps to take when conducting marketing studies. Like the marketing mix, it is also made up of four Ps but must be done in order as part of a process.
This The Marketing Research Mix workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their The Marketing Research Mix.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this The Marketing Research Mix course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this The Marketing Research Mix workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Marketing Research Mix course
- Provide detailed insight into the business and its profitability
- Assist the companies in analyzing the latest market trends
- Helps analyze the consumer buying patterns
- Helps understand the customers’ pain points and preferences
- Enable organizations to measure and track results
Below is the list of course objectives of our The Marketing Research Mix course
- Understand the importance of the marketing research mix
- Understand the benefits and challenges of marketing research mix
- Understand the importance of marketing research mix for organizations
- Discuss the benefits and hurdles of marketing research mix
- Learn to enhance the features of the products and services offered
- Enable organizations to reevaluate the marketing research mix
- Identify the effects of marketing research mix
- Adopt best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course content of our The Marketing Research Mix training course
- What is meant by marketing research mix?
- What are the different components of marketing research mix?
- How to market the products and services effectively
- Understand the different techniques of marketing
- Case studies and group discussions
Each participant will receive the following materials for the The Marketing Research Mix course
The Marketing Research Mix Learner’s Guide
The Marketing Research Mix Key Takeaways Notes
The Marketing Research Mix Essentials Ebook
The Marketing Research Mix Course Handouts
The Marketing Research Mix 30-Day Action Plan
The Marketing Research Mix MindMaps Pack
The Marketing Research Mix PPT Slides Used During Course
The Marketing Research Mix Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
The Marketing Research Mix E-Learning Course
The Marketing Research Mix Online Video Course
The Marketing Research Mix Essentials Audiobook
The Marketing Research Mix Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this The Marketing Research Mix training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online The Marketing Research Mix training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this The Marketing Research Mix training course
Contact us for the latest The Marketing Research Mix course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this The Marketing Research Mix course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.