The Inverted-U Model Course in Singapore
The Inverted-U Model Course in Singapore
The Inverted-U model, also known as the Yerkes- Dodson Law, states that when there is too much or too little pressure, employee performance will most likely be less than satisfactory either way. Find out more on how to use the Inverted-U model and how it could better employee performance in the long run.
This The Inverted-U Model workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their The Inverted-U Model.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this The Inverted-U Model course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this The Inverted-U Model workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Inverted-U Model course
- Enables employees to say ‘no’ to others
- Improves the morale and self-confidence of employees
- Focuses on the health and mental well-being of individuals
- Promotes chances of timely promotion and career progression
- Better interpersonal skills at work
- Improved clientele of organization
- Lowers the anxiety level and stress of employees
Below is the list of course objectives of our The Inverted-U Model course
- Understand stress management through ‘The Inverted-U Model’
- Identify the different stages of the model
- Identify the purpose of each stage of the model
- Adopt the attributes required to adopt the technique at work place
- Establish the relevance of stress management for business professionals
- Adopt the best practices of the organizations
- Discuss the major challenges and hurdles faced in a business organization and their responses
Below is the list of course content of our The Inverted-U Model training course
- Understand the backdrop of ‘The Inverted-U Model’
- How Inverted-U Model can be practiced effectively at the work place?
- Understand the benefit of stress management through this technique
- Understand the different stages of the technique
- Understand the benefits of motivated and responsible employees to the organization
- Achieve better working relations with the clients and a positive atmosphere within the organization
- Understand the latest trends in the business culture
- Group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the The Inverted-U Model course
The Inverted-U Model Learner’s Guide
The Inverted-U Model Key Takeaways Notes
The Inverted-U Model Essentials Ebook
The Inverted-U Model Course Handouts
The Inverted-U Model 30-Day Action Plan
The Inverted-U Model MindMaps Pack
The Inverted-U Model PPT Slides Used During Course
The Inverted-U Model Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
The Inverted-U Model E-Learning Course
The Inverted-U Model Online Video Course
The Inverted-U Model Essentials Audiobook
The Inverted-U Model Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this The Inverted-U Model training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online The Inverted-U Model training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this The Inverted-U Model training course
Contact us for the latest The Inverted-U Model course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this The Inverted-U Model course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.