The Business Model Canvas Course in Singapore
The Business Model Canvas Course in Singapore
Owning or starting a business could be overwhelming for most entrepreneurs with a constant demand for decision-making. Many companies resort to adopting the Business Model Canvas to help them focus on their business by segregating it into parts and letting them step back and see the gaps and figure out how to fill them.
This The Business Model Canvas workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their The Business Model Canvas.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this The Business Model Canvas course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this The Business Model Canvas workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Business Model Canvas course
- Enables organizations to determine the best strategy for increasing sales
- Assists organizations in lowering the marketing risks
- Enables organizations to research for new markets
- Assists the companies in developing contingencies and managing the transition
- Provides clarity of mind and focus to employees
- Provides a clarity in the decision making process
Below is the list of course objectives of our The Business Model Canvas course
- Understand the business model canvas
- Discuss the different topics of the model in detail
- Identify the benefits of the model
- Build an effective team at work and brainstorm ideas
- Promote the marketing strategy of the organization
- Discuss the effective techniques of obtaining a competitive edge in the industry
- Adopt the best practices of industry
Below is the list of course content of our The Business Model Canvas training course
- What is the business model canvas?
- Analyze the benefits of the model
- What are the long-term and short-term benefits of implementation of the model?
- How to properly plan activities and put all the efforts in the right direction?
- Setting realistic and measureable goals
- Group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the The Business Model Canvas course
The Business Model Canvas Learner’s Guide
The Business Model Canvas Key Takeaways Notes
The Business Model Canvas Essentials Ebook
The Business Model Canvas Course Handouts
The Business Model Canvas 30-Day Action Plan
The Business Model Canvas MindMaps Pack
The Business Model Canvas PPT Slides Used During Course
The Business Model Canvas Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
The Business Model Canvas E-Learning Course
The Business Model Canvas Online Video Course
The Business Model Canvas Essentials Audiobook
The Business Model Canvas Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this The Business Model Canvas training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online The Business Model Canvas training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this The Business Model Canvas training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest The Business Model Canvas course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this The Business Model Canvas course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.