The Brand Pyramid Course in Singapore
The Brand Pyramid Course in Singapore
Advertisements today don’t mind using long minutes to show an emotional video on how their product make their customers lives better. That said, this only proves that emotional attachment to a product is one of the most effective tools in building brand loyalty. Find out in this article how to use the Brand Pyramid to your firm’s advantage.
This The Brand Pyramid workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their The Brand Pyramid.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this The Brand Pyramid course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this The Brand Pyramid workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Brand Pyramid course
- Enables the companies to develop customer recognition of the brands
- Provides a competitive edge in the market
- Enhances the customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Enforces easy introduction of new products
- Improves the reputation and credibility of the business
Below is the list of course objectives of our The Brand Pyramid course
- Understand the brand pyramid and its different components
- Detailed elaboration of different components of the model
- Develop comprehensive business plans and objectives
- Enable executives to focus on the design and benefits of the brands
- Understand the process of identifying flaws in the brand
- Highlight the importance of business growth
- Understand the enhance the chances of competitive advantage
- Adopt the best practices of the organizations
Below is the list of course content of our The Brand Pyramid training course
- What is the brand pyramid?
- What are the benefits of it?
- How the companies form the right marketing strategy?
- Understand the latest trends in the business culture
- Group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the The Brand Pyramid course
The Brand Pyramid Learner’s Guide
The Brand Pyramid Key Takeaways Notes
The Brand Pyramid Essentials Ebook
The Brand Pyramid Course Handouts
The Brand Pyramid 30-Day Action Plan
The Brand Pyramid MindMaps Pack
The Brand Pyramid PPT Slides Used During Course
The Brand Pyramid Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
The Brand Pyramid E-Learning Course
The Brand Pyramid Online Video Course
The Brand Pyramid Essentials Audiobook
The Brand Pyramid Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this The Brand Pyramid training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online The Brand Pyramid training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this The Brand Pyramid training course
Contact us for the latest The Brand Pyramid course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this The Brand Pyramid course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.