The Balanced Scorecard Course in Singapore
The Balanced Scorecard Course in Singapore
The Balanced Scorecard is..
In this The Balanced Scorecard course, participants will learn
This The Balanced Scorecard workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their The Balanced Scorecard.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this The Balanced Scorecard course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this The Balanced Scorecard workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Balanced Scorecard course
- Increases the strategic planning of the company
- Improves the building and communication strategy of the company
- Improves the productivity and efficiency of the company
- Provides proper direction and facilitates the planning process
- Helps in prioritizing by which limited resources can be optimally used
- Provides a clarity in the decision making process
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Balanced Scorecard objectives
- Understand the backdrop of balanced scorecard
- Determine objectives and plan of action for the critical tasks of projects
- Identify the techniques of prioritization of tasks
- Identify techniques to monitor the tasks on regular basis
- Develop realistic completion time for the tasks
- Make room for contingency planning
- Adopt best practices of industry
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Balanced Scorecard training programme content
- What is balanced scorecard?
- How balanced scorecard assists organizations in their management?
- How to properly plan activities and put all the efforts in the right direction?
- Discuss the various hindrances in prioritization of the tasks
- Contingency planning
- Success stories of successful organizations implementing the balanced scorecard
- Case study and group discussion
Each participant will receive the following materials for the The Balanced Scorecard course
The Balanced Scorecard Learner’s Guide
The Balanced Scorecard Key Takeaways Notes
The Balanced Scorecard Essentials Ebook
The Balanced Scorecard Course Handouts
The Balanced Scorecard 30-Day Action Plan
The Balanced Scorecard MindMaps Pack
The Balanced Scorecard PPT Slides Used During Course
The Balanced Scorecard Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
The Balanced Scorecard E-Learning Course
The Balanced Scorecard Online Video Course
The Balanced Scorecard Essentials Audiobook
The Balanced Scorecard Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this The Balanced Scorecard training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online The Balanced Scorecard training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this The Balanced Scorecard training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest The Balanced Scorecard course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this The Balanced Scorecard course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.