The Adkar Change Management Model Course in Singapore
The Adkar Change Management Model Course in Singapore
Change is often a convoluted and challenging process. Despite this, it cannot be ignored because it’s inevitable. Without it, businesses would lose their competitive edge and fail to meet the needs of their customers.
Resistance to change is the most commonly cited reason for project failure. This is often due to organizations focusing more on the technical side of change than on the people side. Successful organizational change begins with managing individual change.
The ADKAR change management model is proven to help organizations achieve significant benefits from their change initiatives. It was created by Prosci founder Jeff Hiatt. ADKAR is an acronym. Awareness, desire, knowledge, ability, and reinforcement are what the letters stand for. These represent the five tangible and concrete outcomes that people need to achieve for change to be permanent.
Awareness involves helping people to see the need for change. Desire is about instilling enthusiasm for change. Knowledge covers the dissemination of needed information or skills to employees to achieve change. Ability is about applying knowledge and skills to bring about change. Reinforcement addresses how to make sure that the change sticks.
ADKAR helps those charged with the responsibility of creating change plan change management activities and helps support employees throughout the transformation. It helps users understand that what occurs is a process, not an event.
The model is built around the three states of change which are current state, transition state, and future state. It shows how an individual impacted by change moves through the change process, from they are to their future state. As such it provides the insight needed for successful organizational change.
This course teaches participants the importance of change management and shows how to accomplish it effectively using the ADKAR change management model. Participants, at the end of the course, have the tools, know-how, and support to drive successful change in their organizations consistently.
This The Adkar Change Management Model workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their The Adkar Change Management Model .
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this The Adkar Change Management Model course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this The Adkar Change Management Model workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our The Adkar Change Management Model course
● Effectively manage change.
● Reducing risk and inefficiency.
● Boost team member morale.
● Better anticipation of challenges.
● Plan efficient communication strategies.
● Develop new skills.
Below is the list of course objectives of our The Adkar Change Management Model course
● Know what the ADKAR change management model is.
● Demonstrate they know precisely how change management improves organizational results.
● Understand and be able to explain the fundamentals of change and change management.
● Confidently explain the value of change management brings to your work peers and leaders alike.
● Know how to apply the ADKAR change management model to facilitate individual change
● Build a holistic strategy for influencing personal transitions.
● Reduce the time needed to implement successful change.
● Lower the risk associated with change.
● Reduces stress and anxiety related to change management.
● Support management and staff concerns regarding new changes adequately.
● Improve morale, productivity, and quality of work.
● Improve cooperation, collaboration, and communication when changes are announced.
Below is the list of course content of our The Adkar Change Management Model training programme course
● Introduction to change management.
● What is change management?
● The ROI of effective change management.
● Challenges of change management.
● What is the ADKAR change management model?
● Seven concepts of change.
● How to assess change readiness.
● How to building team structures and assess sponsorship.
● How to create customized communication and sponsorship plans.
● How to create coaching, training, and resistance management plans.
● Different activities that help reinforce change.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the The Adkar Change Management Model course
The Adkar Change Management Model Learner’s Guide
The Adkar Change Management Model Key Takeaways Notes
The Adkar Change Management Model Essentials Ebook
The Adkar Change Management Model Course Handouts
The Adkar Change Management Model 30-Day Action Plan
The Adkar Change Management Model MindMaps Pack
The Adkar Change Management Model PPT Slides Used During Course
The Adkar Change Management Model Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
The Adkar Change Management Model E-Learning Course
The Adkar Change Management Model Online Video Course
The Adkar Change Management Model Essentials Audiobook
The Adkar Change Management Model Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this The Adkar Change Management Model training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online The Adkar Change Management Model training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this The Adkar Change Management Model training course
Contact us for the latest The Adkar Change Management Model course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this The Adkar Change Management Model course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.