Supervising Course in Singapore
Supervising Course in Singapore
Supervising is necessary for the execution of any tasks or processes, any delegated assignments, or even just in small group discussions. But supervising could be easily crossed, bordering to micromanaging or controlling. This training course will help the participants in understanding the essence of supervising and how to assume its role correctly.
This Supervising workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Supervising.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Supervising course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Supervising workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Supervising course
- Provide you with a foundation of core supervisory knowledge and skills to better manage your team
- Be successful in planning and assigning work, coaching and mentoring, and motivating others
- Learn how to demonstrate the attributes of a successful supervisor and make an impact
- Develop and enhance communication skills, listening skills, and conversation and nonverbal strategies
- Understand performance and effective feedback to accept these as something to improve and work on
- Identify conflict styles in themselves and in the employees that they manage
- Learn about team development so employees better understand each other’s strengths, weaknesses, and interests
- Motivate participants to engage in performance reviews, share suggestions, and value open communication
- Strengthen interpersonal relationships, manage stress, and handle workplace conditions
- Boost efficiency and productivity as a supervisor and for their employees
- Learn how to identify the problem, analyze it from multiple perspectives and solutions
- Build a purposeful team culture within an organization and a more positive workplace to work in
Below is the list of course objectives of our Supervising course
- Learn how to supervise effectively and implement and execute strategic plans for your employees to benefit on
- Train the new supervisor or manager to be effective in their new position and improve the performance of current supervisors and managers
- Assess your readiness to be a supervisor and understand supervisory responsibilities, challenges, and transitional issues
- Gain tools and strategies to manage conflict more positively and learn how to discuss respectful and generationally-diverse workplaces
- Understand change and its influence on success and learn about common obstacles to time management
- Promote communication and understand workers’ goals and workers understand organizational goals
- Supervision along with two-way communication motivates the workers to achieve the organizational targets
- Evaluate the performance of workers and determines their compensation packages
- Utilize management skills based on respect, sensitivity, and motivation rather than intimidation and misuse of authority
- Know the basic steps in planning and a model of the supervisory planning process
- Implement and execute strategic plans, make effective decisions, guide and develop others, and enable and support performance
- Provide you with a foundation of core supervisory knowledge and skills to be successful in planning and assigning work, coaching and mentoring, and motivating others
Below is the list of course content of our Supervising training course
- Key responsibilities of an affirmative supervisor, key roles and relationships, and the organization’s mission, vision and values
- Some relevant motivation theories, what your motivations are, and how to be an effective motivator
- Some common issues that are ‘tough’ and how to professionally manage these ‘tough’ issues
- Delegation skills, how to delegate, and discuss some reasons why some delegation fails
- Being a leader of high performing teams and traits that differentiate leaders from non-leaders
- How to work in situations which involve authority, leadership, meeting targets and deadlines, conflicts etc
- Be proactive and have qualities such as being committed, having a missionary zeal, taking responsibility instead of passing the blame to others
- How to have the ability to come up with new responses to situations and recognize a good idea when it comes from another source
- Have the ability to grasp problems quickly, to think of several things at the same time, and assess the whole situation quickly
- Technical skill is proficiency in a specific activity that involves methods, processes, procedures or techniques
- Develop the ability to work with, understand, motivate, and communicate with individuals and groups
- Human skill is the ability to work with, understand, motivate, and communicate with individuals and groups
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Supervising course
Supervising Learner’s Guide
Supervising Key Takeaways Notes
Supervising Essentials Ebook
Supervising Course Handouts
Supervising 30-Day Action Plan
Supervising MindMaps Pack
Supervising PPT Slides Used During Course
Supervising Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Supervising E-Learning Course
Supervising Online Video Course
Supervising Essentials Audiobook
Supervising Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Supervising training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Supervising training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Supervising training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Supervising course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Supervising course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.