Stress Management Skills For Entrepreneurs Course in Singapore
Stress Management Skills For Entrepreneurs Course in Singapore
Nobody gets away from stress—a fact of life that should be learned to be managed well instead of being feared. Stress can cause a domino effect that could be felt by everyone in the workplace.Learn to manage stress by learning what causes it and what are the ways to avoid or deal with it.
This Stress Management Skills For Entrepreneurs workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Stress Management Skills For Entrepreneurs.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Stress Management Skills For Entrepreneurs course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Stress Management Skills For Entrepreneurs workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Stress Management Skills For Entrepreneurs course
- Employ stress management strategies to sustain healthy entrepreneurs.
- Effectively deal with stress and enjoy relations across entrepreneurial networks.
- Gain knowledge on tips to improve employee motivation and productivity.
- Incorporate stress management tips in the business environment for happy and rejuvenated entrepreneurial teams.
- Acquire stress management skills to deal with personal and entrepreneurial based stress.
- Incorporate effective communication in business as a technique to express and respond to stressful situations.
- Apply stress management in human resources and realize high employee retention and low employee turnover.
- Develop stress management strategies that help employees cope with stress and lead to decreased employee absenteeism at work.
- Happy, healthy and productive workforce equals improved business image.
- Enhanced creativity and innovation among business staff.
- Effective stress management leads to healthy interpersonal and people skills.
- Employ stress management strategies to handle customer related stress triggers and enhance customer focus and support.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Stress Management Skills For Entrepreneurs course
- Incorporate storytelling in business plans to move people to action and get results.
- Inspire trust between your business and customers, employees, and suppliers
- Enhance peer to peer learning of business skills and knowledge among entrepreneurs.
- Develop storytelling tools for business promotion and sales.
- Develop powerful tools for connecting and convincing customers to join the business.
- Compel customers to buy business products and services
- Acquire storytelling skills and close business deals.
- Employ storytelling of business success stories and influence investor funding.
- Incorporate storytelling in communicating entrepreneurs’ product and services to customers and business partners.
- Develop business strategies that enhance business image and visibility.
- Incorporate reports of recognition by bosses, clients, and others into stories.
- Create products that appeal to an entrepreneur’s target audience.
- Integrate proof of business positive storylines into the social media platforms.
- Positively impact on business conversations through increased verbal proficiency in business teams.
- Recruit a communication team/department to capture and document successful business narratives.
Below is the list of course content of our Stress Management Skills For Entrepreneurs training course
- Stress is mental tension caused by demanding, taxing or burdensome circumstances and manifests itself in entrepreneurs physiologically, behaviourally and cognitively. What then is stress management?
- What are the benefits of employing stress management skills for entrepreneurs?
- What are the types and examples of entrepreneurial stress and how can entrepreneurs overcome them?
- What triggers stress and what are the main causes of entrepreneurial stress and how can entrepreneurs avoid them?
- What are the factors influencing proneness to entrepreneurial stress?
- What are the different types of effective stress management skills for entrepreneurs?
- What effective stress management techniques can entrepreneurs employ to deal with stress?
- What are the benefits of identifying and managing entrepreneurial stress early?
- What are the challenges faced by entrepreneurs while dealing with stress management?
- In what ways can successful entrepreneurs manage business and work related stress?
- What are the strategies for effectively dealing with entrepreneurial stress?
- What is the impact of unresolved entrepreneurial stress on business enterprises?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Stress Management Skills For Entrepreneurs course
Stress Management Skills For Entrepreneurs Learner’s Guide
Stress Management Skills For Entrepreneurs Key Takeaways Notes
Stress Management Skills For Entrepreneurs Essentials Ebook
Stress Management Skills For Entrepreneurs Course Handouts
Stress Management Skills For Entrepreneurs 30-Day Action Plan
Stress Management Skills For Entrepreneurs MindMaps Pack
Stress Management Skills For Entrepreneurs PPT Slides Used During Course
Stress Management Skills For Entrepreneurs Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Stress Management Skills For Entrepreneurs E-Learning Course
Stress Management Skills For Entrepreneurs Online Video Course
Stress Management Skills For Entrepreneurs Essentials Audiobook
Stress Management Skills For Entrepreneurs Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Stress Management Skills For Entrepreneurs training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Stress Management Skills For Entrepreneurs training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Stress Management Skills For Entrepreneurs training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Stress Management Skills For Entrepreneurs course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Stress Management Skills For Entrepreneurs course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.