Strategic Alliances Course in Singapore
Strategic Alliances Course in Singapore
At one point, we all need to reach out to others to expand, learn, and acquire something new. In business, especially, building strategic alliances could not only help the organization grow, but will also pave way for more business ventures to open up. Find out how to use the strategic partnership to your advantage in this article.
This Strategic Alliances workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Strategic Alliances.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Strategic Alliances course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Strategic Alliances workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Strategic Alliances course
- Increases the attractiveness for both the partners
- Enhance the opportunities for growth
- Enables access to target markets
- Enable companies to achieve economies of scale
- Provides a competitive edge to the business
Below is the list of course objectives of our Strategic Alliances course
- Understand the concept of strategic alliance
- Define the salient features of mergers and acquisitions
- Appreciate the importance of synergy for businesses
- Learn the effective method of enhancing the quality of products and services
- Learn the shortcomings of the products
- Comprehend the effect of customer satisfaction on the profitability of organizations
- Enhance the professionalism of the employees
- Shift the attention of businesses to customer satisfaction
Below is the list of course content of our Strategic Alliances training course
- How to design strategic alliances?
- How it effects the profitability of organizations?
- Role of organizations in overcoming problems faced during mergers and acquisitions
- Improve the reputation of the business through strategic alliance
- Understand the latest trends in the business culture
- Group discussion
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Strategic Alliances course
Strategic Alliances Learner’s Guide
Strategic Alliances Key Takeaways Notes
Strategic Alliances Essentials Ebook
Strategic Alliances Course Handouts
Strategic Alliances 30-Day Action Plan
Strategic Alliances MindMaps Pack
Strategic Alliances PPT Slides Used During Course
Strategic Alliances Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Strategic Alliances E-Learning Course
Strategic Alliances Online Video Course
Strategic Alliances Essentials Audiobook
Strategic Alliances Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Strategic Alliances training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Strategic Alliances training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Strategic Alliances training course
Contact us for the latest Strategic Alliances course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Strategic Alliances course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.