Storytelling Skills For Entrepreneurs Course in Singapore
Storytelling Skills For Entrepreneurs Course in Singapore
Storytelling Skills For Entrepreneurs is..
In this Storytelling Skills For Entrepreneurs course, participants will learn
This Storytelling Skills For Entrepreneurs workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Storytelling Skills For Entrepreneurs.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Storytelling Skills For Entrepreneurs course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Storytelling Skills For Entrepreneurs workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Storytelling Skills For Entrepreneurs course
- Incorporate storytelling in business plans to move people to action and get results.
- Inspire trust between your business and customers, employees, and suppliers
- Enhance peer to peer learning of business skills and knowledge among entrepreneurs.
- Develop storytelling tools for business promotion and sales.
- Develop powerful tools for connecting and convincing customers to join the business.
- Compel customers to buy business products and services
- Acquire storytelling skills and close business deals.
- Employ storytelling of business success stories and influence investor funding.
- Incorporate storytelling in communicating entrepreneurs’ product and services to customers and business partners.
- Develop business strategies that enhance business image and visibility.
- Incorporate reports of recognition by bosses, clients, and others into stories.
- Create products that appeal to an entrepreneur’s target audience.
- Integrate proof of business positive storylines into the social media platforms.
- Positively impact on business conversations through increased verbal proficiency in business teams.
- Recruit a communication team/department to capture and document successful business narratives.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Storytelling Skills For Entrepreneurs course
- Understand meaning and significance of storytelling in entrepreneurship.
- Appreciate the importance of effective story telling for entrepreneurs.
- Understand the different techniques of storytelling by entrepreneurs in the business arena.
- Know the qualities of a good entrepreneurial story teller/oral narrator
- Learn ways to improve story telling skills for entrepreneurs.
- Appreciate the benefits of storytelling in business.
- Appreciate the importance of business performance in telling powerful business stories.
- Understand the significance of engaging the audience during business story telling.
- Analyze the hindrances to effective storytelling and propose solutions.
- Learn essential tips of entrepreneurial/business storytelling from examples of global business leaders.
- Understand the power of business storytelling in building business image and visibility.
- Learn the approaches of telling a compelling business story in a business gathering.
Below is the list of course content of our Storytelling Skills For Entrepreneurs training course
- Every business has a story to tell, the story can be based on how the business idea was born, the struggles of the business or the success stories recorded in the business life. Why then is storytelling important in entrepreneurship?
- What are the elements of effective story telling by entrepreneurs?
- What are the different techniques that entrepreneurs use to tell their business stories in the business arena?
- What are the qualities of a good entrepreneurial story teller/oral narrator?
- How can entrepreneurs improve their story telling skills?
- What are the benefits of storytelling in business for the entrepreneur and the customer?
- What is the importance of business performance in telling powerful business stories?
- What strategies do entrepreneurs employ to engage the audience during business story telling?
- What are the hindrances to effective storytelling and what can an entrepreneurship do to overcome the obstacles?
- Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Richards Burns and a few political leaders have exhibited the prowess of storytelling. What are the essential tips of entrepreneurial/business storytelling that entrepreneurs can learn from these examples of global business leaders?
- What is the role of business storytelling in building business image and visibility?
- What are the different approaches that entrepreneurs can use to tell a compelling business story in a business gathering?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Storytelling Skills For Entrepreneurs course
Storytelling Skills For Entrepreneurs Learner’s Guide
Storytelling Skills For Entrepreneurs Key Takeaways Notes
Storytelling Skills For Entrepreneurs Essentials Ebook
Storytelling Skills For Entrepreneurs Course Handouts
Storytelling Skills For Entrepreneurs 30-Day Action Plan
Storytelling Skills For Entrepreneurs MindMaps Pack
Storytelling Skills For Entrepreneurs PPT Slides Used During Course
Storytelling Skills For Entrepreneurs Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Storytelling Skills For Entrepreneurs E-Learning Course
Storytelling Skills For Entrepreneurs Online Video Course
Storytelling Skills For Entrepreneurs Essentials Audiobook
Storytelling Skills For Entrepreneurs Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Storytelling Skills For Entrepreneurs training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Storytelling Skills For Entrepreneurs training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Storytelling Skills For Entrepreneurs training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Storytelling Skills For Entrepreneurs course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Storytelling Skills For Entrepreneurs course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.