Stakeholder Management Course in Singapore
Stakeholder Management Course in Singapore
Projects, big or small, involve more than the delivery of a product, service or result. More than anything, they are about people. In particular, managing relationships with project stakeholders who are an individual, group or organization impacted by the outcome of a project.
In a nutshell, stakeholder management is expectation management. Anyone working on a project or that has something to gain or lose based on what gets delivered has certain expectations. Project managers need to understand what motivations and challenges stakeholders have to run a successful project.
Effectively managing project stakeholders is a challenge. Each has different priorities and deadlines. You’ll encounter resistance to change from those who prefer the way they’re working and don’t see the value in switching.
Resistance may also come from the fear of being made redundant or replaced. There’s also the challenge of office politics and the fear stakeholders have of losing time after being involved in previous projects that failed.
The Stakeholder Circle is a five-step methodology that enables project managers to accumulate information necessary for the positive engagement of its different stakeholders to manage the relationship with them well.
The process starts by identifying all project stakeholders and then prioritizing them to determine who is essential. Next comes visualizing or mapping them to create an overview of the overall stakeholder community. Creating an effective communication plan, engaging with stakeholders and monitoring the effect of the engagement completes the process.
This course outlines for participants the importance of stakeholder management and its benefits and challenges. At the end of the course, they’ll have the skills, tools, and knowledge on how to put the Stakeholder Circle methodology to use to develop good relationships with all project stakeholders and achieve the benefits and objectives listed below.
This Stakeholder Management workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Stakeholder Management.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Stakeholder Management course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Stakeholder Management workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Stakeholder Management course
● Successful project completion.
● Reduce project-related stress.
● Avoid project delays.
● Build solid stakeholder relationships
● Career advancement and fulfillment.
● Guarantee project buy-in and support.
● Build your communication and negotiating skills.
● Transform difficult stakeholders into project partners.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Stakeholder Management course
● Explain what stakeholder management is.
● Understand the benefits and challenges of stakeholder management.
● Know how to use stakeholders strategically
● Gain influence without authority over project stakeholders.
● Explain what the Stakeholder Circle methodology is.
● Prioritize, target and delegate stakeholders effectively.
● Connect with targeted stakeholders.
● Use the Stakeholder Circle methodology to carry out stakeholder management.
● Gain stakeholder buy-in and support for your projects to ensure they run smoothly.
● Know which of your stakeholders results in the most significant return on the value of your time.
● Combine your goals with those of your target stakeholders.
● Differentiate between stakeholder motives and expectations.
● Know which fights to pick with stakeholders and which to let pass.
Below is the list of course content of our Stakeholder Management training programme course
● What is stakeholder management?
● Importance of stakeholder management
● Benefits and challenges of stakeholder management.
● Fundamental principles of stakeholder management.
● The Stakeholder Circle methodology.
● Step 1 – Identification of all stakeholders.
● Step 2 – Prioritization – to determine importance and influence.
● Step 3 – Visualization – to understand the overall stakeholder community.
● Step 4 – Effective engagement and communication with stakeholders.
● Step 5 – Monitoring the effect of engagement and communication strategies.
● Common mistakes made during stakeholder management.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Stakeholder Management course
Stakeholder Management Learner’s Guide
Stakeholder Management Key Takeaways Notes
Stakeholder Management Essentials Ebook
Stakeholder Management Course Handouts
Stakeholder Management 30-Day Action Plan
Stakeholder Management MindMaps Pack
Stakeholder Management PPT Slides Used During Course
Stakeholder Management Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Stakeholder Management E-Learning Course
Stakeholder Management Online Video Course
Stakeholder Management Essentials Audiobook
Stakeholder Management Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Stakeholder Management training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Stakeholder Management training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Stakeholder Management training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Stakeholder Management course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Stakeholder Management course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.