Speed Writing Course in Singapore
Speed Writing Course in Singapore
Speed Writing is..
In this Speed Writing course, participants will learn
This Speed Writing workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Speed Writing.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Speed Writing course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Speed Writing workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Speed Writing course
- Understand what shorthand is
- Learn what the different forms of speed writing are
- Learn how to do the different forms of speed writing
- Recognise the value of using speed writing
- Understand the history of speed writing and its development
Below is the list of course benefits of our Speed Writing objectives
- Understand the transition of speed writing on type-writers to the modern day
- Observe the time saved when using speed writing
- Acknowledge the ease with which people who know how to speed write can consume and record information
- Compare the speed of someone typing out notes versus people using speed writing
- Understand the positive impact saving time can have on your attention span
- Compare the improved quantity of information that can be retained using speed writing
Below is the list of course benefits of our Speed Writing training programme content
- What is speed writing?
- Why use speed writing?
- The history of speed writing
- Speed writing in modern times
- Speed writing for improved information quality and quantity
- What to do with a script of speed writing numerals
- Why saving time has positive impacts
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Speed Writing course
Speed Writing Learner’s Guide
Speed Writing Key Takeaways Notes
Speed Writing Essentials Ebook
Speed Writing Course Handouts
Speed Writing 30-Day Action Plan
Speed Writing MindMaps Pack
Speed Writing PPT Slides Used During Course
Speed Writing Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Speed Writing E-Learning Course
Speed Writing Online Video Course
Speed Writing Essentials Audiobook
Speed Writing Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Speed Writing training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Speed Writing training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Speed Writing training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Speed Writing course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Speed Writing course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.