Speed Networking Course in Singapore
Speed Networking Course in Singapore
About This Course
Making quality connections and establishing productive relationships in business needs a serious investment in time, money, and effort. One has to be careful in choosing alliances, explaining goals and expectations, and disclosing company information. This may be done via e-mail, over coffee, or official visits. Fortunately, the concept of speed networking was developed to address these concerns.
Speed networking was developed from the same concept as speed dating. If there is mutual interest, there is an exchange of contact information. The participants do not have to second guess the motives of others since all of them have the same purpose in attending, which is to gain connections. What an attendee does during the event is as important as what he/she does afterward, and that is to interact further with the prospects.
The success of a speed networking event largely depends also on the organizers. This course will help the participants plan a speed networking event as well as help them how to leave a good impression and be productive when attending one.
This Speed Networking workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Speed Networking.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Speed Networking course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Speed Networking workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Speed Networking course
- Expands the participant’s connections without the anxiety brought by scheduled traditional meet-ups
- Allows the participant to make connections while also saving money, time, and effort
- Increases the participant’s visibility in a certain industry
- Improves the participant’s poise and oral communication with prospective clients and business associates
- Provides the participants with a platform to establish long-term business relationships
- Promotes a general atmosphere of fun and spontaneity while conducting business in a less traditional fashion
Below is the list of course benefits of our Speed Networking objectives
- Define what is speed networking
- Describe the mechanics of speed networking
- State the goals and objectives of speed networking
- Enumerate the different formats used in speed networking events
- Discover how to become a productive and efficient attendee in speed networking events
- Define what is an elevator speech
- Learn how to make and deliver a perfect elevator speech
- Make a list of questions to be asked during speed networking events
- Learn the proper practice in conducting a follow-up interaction after the main speed networking event
- Acquire knowledge on what to do when planning and hosting a speed networking event
- Determine the pros and cons of speed networking
- Determine the different applications of speed networking in business
- Create a good elevator speech based on oneself
- Design a speed networking event to be participated by the class
Below is the list of our Speed Networking training programme content
- What is speed networking and how does it work?
- What are the goals of speed networking events?
- What are the different formats in a speed networking event?
- How can you become an excellent speed networker?
- Elevator speech: What is it and how is it prepared
- What are the questions you should ask during a speed network event?
- Conducting a follow up after the main speed networking event
- Steps in planning and conducting a speed networking event
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of speed networking?
- What are the different applications of speed networking?
- Activity: Make your own elevator speech
- Activity: Design a speed networking event to be participated by the whole class
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Speed Networking course
Speed Networking Learner’s Guide
Speed Networking Key Takeaways Notes
Speed Networking Essentials Ebook
Speed Networking Course Handouts
Speed Networking 30-Day Action Plan
Speed Networking MindMaps Pack
Speed Networking PPT Slides Used During Course
Speed Networking Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Speed Networking E-Learning Course
Speed Networking Online Video Course
Speed Networking Essentials Audiobook
Speed Networking Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Speed Networking training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Speed Networking training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Speed Networking training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Speed Networking course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Speed Networking course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.