Speaking Skills For Entrepreneurs Course in Singapore
Speaking Skills For Entrepreneurs Course in Singapore
Speaking Skills For Entrepreneurs is..
In this Speaking Skills For Entrepreneurs course, participants will learn
This Speaking Skills For Entrepreneurs workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Speaking Skills For Entrepreneurs.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Speaking Skills For Entrepreneurs course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Speaking Skills For Entrepreneurs workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Speaking Skills For Entrepreneurs course
- Build the capacity of entrepreneurs to embrace diversity in business circles.
- Develop business strategies to reach global customers with business products.
- Develop entrepreneur’s ability to deliver effective and impactful business speeches
- Enhance entrepreneur’s ability to build collaborations and networks within the business community.
- Eliminate judgement bias and develop appreciation of varied business accents.
- Acquire knowledge to break language barriers and achieve wider business linkage.
- Incorporate multi-lingual information on entrepreneurship IEC materials.
- Enhanced business conversations, speech delivery and presentations by entrepreneurs.
- Incorporate effective public speaking in business meetings and presentations.
- Gain effective speaking skills for increased business agreements and contracts.
- Develop interest to understand business partners’ language in the business ecosystem.
- Break language barriers and recruit talented human resources and expertise globally.
Below is the list of course benefits of our Speaking Skills For Entrepreneurs objectives
- Understand the meaning and significance of speaking skills for entrepreneurs.
- Classify the types of speaking skills and how to integrate them in business conversations
- Understand the importance of effective speaking skills in delivering business presentations
- Learn the aspects of effective speaking and how to incorporate them in verbal communication.
- Appreciate the role and significance of effective communication in speaking skills.
- Understand the barriers to effective speaking in business conversations and presentations.
- Appreciate the significance of active listening as a non-verbal cue while speaking.
- Learn the art of public speaking in delivering business presentations.
- Understand the importance of verbatim in business conversations.
- Learn the factors that affect speaking skills of entrepreneurs.
- Understand the importance of improving speaking skills for entrepreneurs.
- Appreciate the role of effective speaking skills in building relationships with clients and business partners.
Below is the list of course benefits of our Speaking Skills For Entrepreneurs training programme content
- What are speaking skills and what are the components of speaking ability for entrepreneurs?
- The types of speaking skills are ceremonial, demonstrative, persuasive and informative. How can entrepreneurs employ these types of speaking skills in business?
- What are effective speaking skills and how can entrepreneurs acquire these skills?
- What are the distinct ways in which an entrepreneur can deliver his or her business information?
- The elements of effective speaking skills include knowing the audience, researching a topic, overcoming fear and engaging the audience. Why are these speaking elements important for entrepreneurs?
- Why are effective speaking skills important for entrepreneurs?
- What role does verbal and non-verbal communication play in effective speaking?
- What are the barriers of effective communications and how does an entrepreneur overcome the identified barriers?
- What are the barriers experienced by entrepreneurs in their pursuit to deliver business information? How can entrepreneurs overcome these barriers?
- Active listening is an art of keeping quiet and listening attentively without interrupting the other party while he/she is speaking. What are the types of listening skills and why is active listening an important speaking skill for entrepreneurs?
- Public speaking is the process of conveying information to a large audience. What are the steps to effective public speaking for entrepreneurs and why are public speaking skills important in developing speaking skills for entrepreneurs?
- Demonstrate the importance of verbatim / conversational skills in speaking for entrepreneurs.
- Identify the positive and negative factors that may impact on speaking skills.
- How can entrepreneurs improve their speaking skills?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Speaking Skills For Entrepreneurs course
Speaking Skills For Entrepreneurs Learner’s Guide
Speaking Skills For Entrepreneurs Key Takeaways Notes
Speaking Skills For Entrepreneurs Essentials Ebook
Speaking Skills For Entrepreneurs Course Handouts
Speaking Skills For Entrepreneurs 30-Day Action Plan
Speaking Skills For Entrepreneurs MindMaps Pack
Speaking Skills For Entrepreneurs PPT Slides Used During Course
Speaking Skills For Entrepreneurs Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Speaking Skills For Entrepreneurs E-Learning Course
Speaking Skills For Entrepreneurs Online Video Course
Speaking Skills For Entrepreneurs Essentials Audiobook
Speaking Skills For Entrepreneurs Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Speaking Skills For Entrepreneurs training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Speaking Skills For Entrepreneurs training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Speaking Skills For Entrepreneurs training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Speaking Skills For Entrepreneurs course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Speaking Skills For Entrepreneurs course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.