Social Skills You Need Now Course in Singapore
Social Skills You Need Now Course in Singapore
Social skills are those skills that you need to interact and communicate with each other, non-verbally and verbally, through body languages, personal appearance, and gestures. You should not that humans are social creatures and over the years, different ways of communicating messages, feelings, and thoughts have been developed.
A social skill can be defined as any competence that facilitates communication and interaction with others where relations and social rules are communicated and created. Socialization is the process of learning or acquiring these skills. They are also tools that enable people to learn, communicate, ask for help, get along with others, develop healthy relationships, and make friends.
A lot of people have a deficit of social skills according to Gresham in 1998. This is the failure to reflect and recognize social skills, and failure to exhibit acceptable behavior in different situations concerning transitional and development stages.
Social skills are some of the abilities you can have. They can help you meet interesting people, progress further in your career, and get the job you want. A lack of social skills makes life lonely, causing depression, and anxiety. Most people with a deficit of social skills get anxious and depressed when they do not meet basic human needs. Also, the need to connect, to socialize with other people is fundamental.
This Social Skills You Need Now workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Social Skills You Need Now.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Social Skills You Need Now course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Social Skills You Need Now workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Social Skills You Need Now course
- Better and more relationships
- Improved communication
- Advancing career prospects
- Increased overall happiness
- Greater efficiency
- Improved focus
Below is the list of course objectives of our Social Skills You Need Now course
- Learn how to overcome social anxiety and shyness
- How to start great conversations in a natural way
- How to become a better communicator in your business, professional, and social life
- Improve your self-esteem and confidence
- Know how to extract the social version of yourself
- How to develop social skills to the highest level and maintain them
- Know how to connect with others instantly
- Learn to communicate with charisma and confidence
- Master the art of making new friends and enjoying social events
- Learn how to make a great first impression with anyone you meet
- Appreciate different techniques and tools that can help you become an interesting person in a given room
- Learn how to destroy social fears such as rejection
Below is the list of course content of our Social Skills You Need Now training course
- How to be calm in any given social situations and ensure your brain works properly
- How to listen to others and develop the right interest with them during social events
- Developing empathy and interest in other people’s situations, emotions, and feelings
- How to build rapport or connection in a good social interaction by utilizing body movement, language, and speech patterns
- Knowing when, how to talk about yourself without over-revealing a lot of unnecessary information about yourself
- Learn how to accept criticism without becoming defensive as it is nature with others
- How to remain positive and focused at all times
- How to be human and show respect to other people
- How to be a good student and teachable so that you can increase your knowledge and skills
- How to improve your communication skills and use the right channels to convey your message
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Social Skills You Need Now course
Social Skills You Need Now Learner’s Guide
Social Skills You Need Now Key Takeaways Notes
Social Skills You Need Now Essentials Ebook
Social Skills You Need Now Course Handouts
Social Skills You Need Now 30-Day Action Plan
Social Skills You Need Now MindMaps Pack
Social Skills You Need Now PPT Slides Used During Course
Social Skills You Need Now Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Social Skills You Need Now E-Learning Course
Social Skills You Need Now Online Video Course
Social Skills You Need Now Essentials Audiobook
Social Skills You Need Now Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Social Skills You Need Now training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Social Skills You Need Now training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Social Skills You Need Now training course
Contact us for the latest Social Skills You Need Now course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Social Skills You Need Now course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.