Sipoc Diagrams Course in Singapore
Sipoc Diagrams Course in Singapore
Six Sigma is a systematic approach to eliminating errors. It uses methods that provide organizations tools to increase performance and decrease process variation. This helps lead to defect reduction and improvement in profits, employee morale, and quality of products or services.
The process is made up of the following key elements. Defining the problem and desired outcome. Measuring the ability of the process. Analyzing the data and identifying the root cause of variations (defects). Improving or modifying the process so that fewer deviations occur. Controlling the procedures to prevent and correct variations before they result in errors.
A tool commonly used at the measurement phase of the Six Sigma methodology is a SIPOC diagram. SIPOC is an acronym that stands for Supplies, Inputs, Process, Outputs, and Customers. It is used to identify all relevant elements of a process improvement project before work begins.
Organizations must make continuous improvements to keep up with their market niche. Knowing what to work on involves first understand its current processes or ways of doing things. SIPOC is a tool that allows them to do this effectively. It consists of asking questions about the process itself (P). What the process entails and who benefits (O and C). Finally, the team must identify what input or information is needed to perform that process (I) and who or which groups are responsible for providing that input (S).
The SIPOC tool should be used once the process management or improvement activity is underway. It gives a high-level view of what process your work is focused on and helps clarify the scope of the project.
This course helps participants understand what a SIPOC diagram is and how using it improves organizational processes. At the end of this course, they’ll have the skills and knowledge to create and implement a SIPOC framework in their organizations.
This Sipoc Diagrams workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Sipoc Diagrams.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Sipoc Diagrams course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Sipoc Diagrams workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Sipoc Diagrams course
● Identify new organizational processes.
● Improve existing organizational processes.
● Boost employee morale.
● Improve on existing skills.
● Develop new skills.
● Increase career advancement opportunities.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Sipoc Diagrams course
● Explain what Six Sigma is.
● Identify key SIPOC components.
● Know what SIPOC stands for and how it ties in with Six Sigma methodology.
● Understand the main objectives of a SIPOC diagram.
● Demonstrate how using SIPOC can improve an organizations’ performance.
● Create a SIPOC framework to gain an end-to-end view of the business process.
● Provide a brief overview of the SIPOC process, purpose, tools/templates, and especially the keys to an effective SIPOC.
● Use a ready-made SIPOC template to build a framework for your organization.
● Get a clear understanding of organizational processes to improve them effectively.
● Use SIPOC to help people visualize and define new business processes.
● Know how to use SIPOC to give people who are unfamiliar with a particular process a high-level overview.
● Use SIPOC to reacquaint people who have become out-of-date due to process changes.
Below is the list of course content of our Sipoc Diagrams training programme course
● What is Six Sigma?
● Critical elements of Six Sigma.
● What does SIPOC stand for?
● How does SIPOC tie in with Six Sigma methodology?
● Main objectives of a SIPOC diagram.
● Benefits of using a SIPOC diagram.
● Components of SIPOC.
● Steps to Complete the SIPOC Diagram
● How to use a SIPOC diagram.
● Common mistakes to avoid when building a SIPOC diagram.
● Tips for creating successful SIPOC diagrams.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Sipoc Diagrams course
Sipoc Diagrams Learner’s Guide
Sipoc Diagrams Key Takeaways Notes
Sipoc Diagrams Essentials Ebook
Sipoc Diagrams Course Handouts
Sipoc Diagrams 30-Day Action Plan
Sipoc Diagrams MindMaps Pack
Sipoc Diagrams PPT Slides Used During Course
Sipoc Diagrams Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Sipoc Diagrams E-Learning Course
Sipoc Diagrams Online Video Course
Sipoc Diagrams Essentials Audiobook
Sipoc Diagrams Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Sipoc Diagrams training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Sipoc Diagrams training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Sipoc Diagrams training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Sipoc Diagrams course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Sipoc Diagrams course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.