Selling Through Stories Course in Singapore
Selling Through Stories Course in Singapore
Everybody loves a good story, something that grips us from the beginning, touches our heart and takes us to a suspenseful or satisfying ending. In sales, a story told adds another layer of value to a product and encourages the client to make that purchase with a meaningful experience. Now, that story told will live in the minds of anyone that client shares it to and could possibly turn them into prospects and new clients for the seller.
This Selling Through Stories workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Selling Through Stories.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Selling Through Stories course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Selling Through Stories workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Selling Through Stories course
• Promotes the effectiveness of appealing to the emotional side of a customer to make a more meaningful sale
• Provides the participants with a guide on how to make an unforgettable story and how to deliver it with impact
• Helps the participant create a story that is still relevant to the product or service offered
• Helps the participant to make sales that not simply gain money but also a connection and trust with the customer
• Teaches the participant with creative ways to engage a customer and attract interest
• Motivates the participant to apply rhetorical or oratorical techniques that can improve the quality of storytelling
Below is the list of course objectives of our Selling Through Stories course
• Understand the importance and effectiveness of appealing to the emotional side of the customer
• Explain why selling through stories is a successful way of selling
• Describe what makes a good story that can be used in selling
• Create a story that will appeal to the emotions of the customer
• Identify the right audience for a story as well as the right time
• Learn the most effective way to start a story that will gain immediate attention
• Identify what should and should not be done while telling a story
• Learn the most effective way to end a story while remaining relevant to the product
• Determine any possible problems that could be encountered when using a story for selling
• Identify the benefits that come from using stories when selling
• Learn real-life applications of storytelling when selling
• Tell a story in class based on personal experience and relate it to a product or service
Below is the list of course content of our Selling Through Stories training programme course
• Introduction: Tapping on the emotional side of every customer
• Why is selling through stories an effective way of selling?
• What makes a good story when selling?
• Finding a story: Authoring techniques that will make a bestseller story along with your product
• The customer and the story: Telling your story to the right customer and at the right time
• How to start your story: Begin with a hook that will reel your audience immediately
• Storytelling dos and don’ts: A guide on how to deliver an impactful story
• How to end your story: Concluding your story with a connection to your product or service
• What are the problems you could encounter when selling your products through stories?
• What are the benefits of using stories when selling?
• Real-life examples of using storytelling when selling
• Activity: Think of a personal experience and turn it into a story. Then, relate it with a product or service of your choice and sell your story to the class.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Selling Through Stories course
Selling Through Stories Learner’s Guide
Selling Through Stories Key Takeaways Notes
Selling Through Stories Essentials Ebook
Selling Through Stories Course Handouts
Selling Through Stories 30-Day Action Plan
Selling Through Stories MindMaps Pack
Selling Through Stories PPT Slides Used During Course
Selling Through Stories Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Selling Through Stories E-Learning Course
Selling Through Stories Online Video Course
Selling Through Stories Essentials Audiobook
Selling Through Stories Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Selling Through Stories training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Selling Through Stories training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Selling Through Stories training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Selling Through Stories course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Selling Through Stories course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.