Sales Skills Course in Singapore
Sales Skills Course in Singapore
No matter which area of sales you are assigned in, there are several things that are common in every sales employee: a buyer and product-focused mentality and a unified goal of increasing sales. To attain these two, a sales employee must have a specific set of skills so that he/she can accomplish his/her role. These skills range from basic communication to the most unique customer-handling skill of a sales representative. These skills could be easily adapted or must be invested on with time.
As you go up the sales ladder and gain more experience, you’ll find that most skills could be easily absorbed and those you have practiced long before have become a part of your work routine. This course will highlight these sales skills, how they differ from position to position, and how they can be acquired.
This Sales Skills workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Sales Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Sales Skills course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Sales Skills workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Sales Skills course
• Teaches the participant with the minimum and the ideal sets of skills that every sales employee should have
• Provides the participant with real-life applications of how each skill set should be employed
• Improves the participant’s overall communication and social skills, especially concerning customer interaction and establishing connections
• Encourages the participant to improve not just the skills that can be acquired, but the skills related to his/her personality
• Trains the participant to be analytical and skeptical when faced with issues and problems
• Teaches the participant with the modern set of technical skills required for a sales employee
Below is the list of course objectives of our Sales Skills course
• Describe the general goals and objectives of the sales area
• Describe the people and positions making up a sales division and their roles
• Enumerate the sets of skills necessary for people working in sales
• Learn communication-related skills that focus on clarity
• Learn social skills that invoke interest and connection from others
• Learn personal skills that enhance one’s attitude
• Learn troubleshooting skills that improve one’s analytical thinking
• Learn technical skills related tobasic operations in sales
• Acquire the ways on how to improve in each set of skills
• Study the applications of the important skills in work situations
• Describe the traits of an ideal sales manager and sales representative and how they react when faced with challenges
• Determine the appropriate skills to employ in each work-related situation
Below is the list of course content of our Sales Skills training programme course
• A brief refresher to the goals and objectives of sales
• The world of sales: Who’s who in sales and their corresponding roles
• The skills set requirements that anyone involved in sales should have
• Communication: Skills that revolve around clear speech, writing, and persuasion
• Social: Skills that involve people interaction and relationship building
• Personal: Skills that relate to a person’s traits, work ethics, and moral code
• Problem-solving: Skills pertaining to formulating solutions
• Technical: Skills for handling the latest technology and protocols related to sales
• How can you gain or improve these skills?
• Situational applications of each set of skills in the workplace
• Activity: Describe your ideal sales representative and sales manager. What are her his/her best traits and how does he/she overcome problems?
• Activity: What specific skills should be used in the given situations? Justify your answers.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Sales Skills course
Sales Skills Learner’s Guide
Sales Skills Key Takeaways Notes
Sales Skills Essentials Ebook
Sales Skills Course Handouts
Sales Skills 30-Day Action Plan
Sales Skills MindMaps Pack
Sales Skills PPT Slides Used During Course
Sales Skills Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Sales Skills E-Learning Course
Sales Skills Online Video Course
Sales Skills Essentials Audiobook
Sales Skills Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Sales Skills training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Sales Skills training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Sales Skills training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Sales Skills course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Sales Skills course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.