Sales Skills For Entrepreneurs Course in Singapore
Sales Skills For Entrepreneurs Course in Singapore
Sales Skills For Entrepreneurs is..
In this Sales Skills For Entrepreneurs course, participants will learn
This Sales Skills For Entrepreneurs workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Sales Skills For Entrepreneurs.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Sales Skills For Entrepreneurs course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Sales Skills For Entrepreneurs workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Sales Skills For Entrepreneurs course
- Build and navigate customer relationships in a constructive and collaborative way.
- Develop sales training courses for the sales team to impact on sales effectiveness.
- Build a referral building system and leverage social media platforms to generate prospective business leads.
- Redefine approaches to and review content of business sales meetings.
- Incorporate effective negotiation skills in presenting and selling products.
- Apply sales skills to provide provides that offer solutions to customers’ problems.
- Encourage sales team to develop sales pitches that boost sales revenue.
- Appreciate the sales process and develop an effective sales strategy
- Employ effective negotiation and sales skills with business prospects.
- Gain sales knowledge and skills to grow creative and innovative entrepreneurs.
- Align procurement procedures with sales strategy of a business.
- Recruit and hire qualified professional sales management personnel to handle sales.
- Acquire insight on how to effectively use sales skills to gain competitive edge in business.
- Gain professional negotiation and sales skills to drive business to profitability.
- Acquire account management skills for making major sales to major customers.
- Hire qualified independent sales rep and employ professionally trained sales force to grow sales for business.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Sales Skills For Entrepreneurs course
- Know the difference between sales and marketing in entrepreneurship.
- Understand the principles of consultative-partner selling skills in business.
- Understand the meaning of basic customer psychology toward building a clientele.
- Appreciate the role of negotiation skills in increasing sales and business profits.
- Understand the sales process in selling business ideas and products.
- Understand the importance of prospect filtering and where to focus sales efforts.
- Learn the importance of strategically positioning business products in the market.
- Understand the principle of unique selling proposition (USP) and how it boosts sales.
- Learn how to lead a prospective client to understand value for money of a given product.
- Learn the steps of developing a sales pitch that convinces targeted clients to buy in.
- Understand the methods used by entrepreneurs to generate business leads for business.
- Appreciate the importance of tactful follow-up in building a value relationship with a prospective client.
- Know the tactics and tips of improving sales revenue in a business.
- Understand the importance of running and evaluating effectiveness of sales in business.
Below is the list of course content of our Sales Skills For Entrepreneurs training course
- What are the principles of consultative-partner selling skills and why are they important in business?
- Sales and marketing usually go hand-in-hand in entrepreneurship. How can entrepreneurs combine sales and marketing to maximise sales?
- The understanding of basic customer psychology is important toward influencing purchase of products by clients and building a clientele for business.
- Negotiation skills play an important role in presenting and closing a sale in business. What are examples of negotiation skills and how can an entrepreneur effectively use negotiation tactics to grow sales?
- A sales process refers to a repeatable set of steps a sales team takes with a prospect to move them from early stage to a closed customer. What are the stages of a sales process and why it important for entrepreneurs to conduct prospect filtering?
- What is the importance of strategic positioning of products in the market?
- Discuss the principle of Unique selling proposition (USP) and how it boosts sales.
- What are the common methods used by entrepreneurs to generate leads for business?
- A sales pitch is a catchy line that persuades a client to purchase a particular product. What are the steps to developing an effective sales pitch?
- Outline the importance of tactful follow-up in building a value relationship with a prospective client.
- What tactics can entrepreneurs apply to improve sales revenue for their business?
- Sales effectiveness is significant for entrepreneurs focused on increasing sales and boosting business profitability. How do entrepreneurs evaluate the effectiveness of sales?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Sales Skills For Entrepreneurs course
Sales Skills For Entrepreneurs Learner’s Guide
Sales Skills For Entrepreneurs Key Takeaways Notes
Sales Skills For Entrepreneurs Essentials Ebook
Sales Skills For Entrepreneurs Course Handouts
Sales Skills For Entrepreneurs 30-Day Action Plan
Sales Skills For Entrepreneurs MindMaps Pack
Sales Skills For Entrepreneurs PPT Slides Used During Course
Sales Skills For Entrepreneurs Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Sales Skills For Entrepreneurs E-Learning Course
Sales Skills For Entrepreneurs Online Video Course
Sales Skills For Entrepreneurs Essentials Audiobook
Sales Skills For Entrepreneurs Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Sales Skills For Entrepreneurs training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Sales Skills For Entrepreneurs training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Sales Skills For Entrepreneurs training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Sales Skills For Entrepreneurs course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Sales Skills For Entrepreneurs course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.