Sales Productivity Guide Course in Singapore
Sales Productivity Guide Course in Singapore
Productivity, in any situation, is being able to do a number of things in just a limited amount of time. In sales, it simply means being able to make a lot of sales within a certain time, depending on the sales goals of a business. However, not everyone in sales actually sells directly like the sales representatives. In this case, productivity is a bit difficult to quantify.
Sales productivity can be attained in many ways: being organized, good time management, and using the right kind of technology to achieve convenience. This course will incorporate these ways into techniques that will improve sales productivity. It will also teach the participants with the tools to gauge productivity. Both sales managers and sales representatives will also be provided with a checklist of tips and exercises that require practical applications.
This Sales Productivity Guide workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Sales Productivity Guide.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Sales Productivity Guide course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Sales Productivity Guide workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Sales Productivity Guide course
• Teaches the participant with the formula to increased productivity which includes sales efficiency and sales effectiveness
• Provides the participant with a comprehensive guide to improving sales productivity
• Encourages the participant to practice sales efficiency through the use of automation and productivity tools
• Teaches the participant with time-saving tips through the automation of routine tasks and alignment of sales and marketing goals
• Decreases the participant’s possibility to encounter any problems by being sales effective and productive
• Trains the participant to employ the practical application of sales productivity through situational exercises
Below is the list of course objectives of our Sales Productivity Guide course
• Describe the state of productivity in business areas aside from sales
• Define what is sales productivity
• Determine the difference, if there is any, among sales productivity, sales efficiency, and sales effectiveness
• Describe the relationship among sales productivity, sales efficiency, and sales effectiveness
• Determine how to measure the sales productivity of an individual and a team
• Identify the modern tools that can aid in increasing sales productivity
• Identify the tasks that could be handled through automation
• Learn to align the objectives in sales, marketing, and product development to increase productivity
• Learn the ways that a sales manager and a sales representative can increase his/her sales productivity
• Determine the typical problems why sales productivity is low or cannot be increased
• Study the examples of sales situations showing sales productivity
• Create solutions on how to increase sales productivity in the given situations
Below is the list of course content of our Sales Productivity Guide training programme course
• Introduction: What does productivity look like in other areas of business?
• What does sales productivity mean?
• Sales productivity vs sales efficiency vs sales effectiveness: Is there a difference?
• How do you measure your sales productivity and your team’s?
• What are the tools you can use to improve your sales productivity?
• Adopting automation: Taking advantage of the latest technology to perform simple routine tasks
• Productivity in order: The impact of aligning sales, market, and product objectives on productivity
• The sales manager’s guide to increasing sales productivity
• The sales representative’s guide to increasing sales productivity
• What are the common problems that inhibit the increase in sales productivity?
• Situational examples of sales productivity in the workplace
• Activity: Given the following sales-related work situations, what should you do to increase productivity?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Sales Productivity Guide course
Sales Productivity Guide Learner’s Guide
Sales Productivity Guide Key Takeaways Notes
Sales Productivity Guide Essentials Ebook
Sales Productivity Guide Course Handouts
Sales Productivity Guide 30-Day Action Plan
Sales Productivity Guide MindMaps Pack
Sales Productivity Guide PPT Slides Used During Course
Sales Productivity Guide Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Sales Productivity Guide E-Learning Course
Sales Productivity Guide Online Video Course
Sales Productivity Guide Essentials Audiobook
Sales Productivity Guide Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Sales Productivity Guide training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Sales Productivity Guide training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Sales Productivity Guide training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Sales Productivity Guide course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Sales Productivity Guide course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.