Sales Negotiation Course in Singapore
Sales Negotiation Course in Singapore
Every sales negotiation has the same goal: to close a deal with the customer. Although not all sales transaction leads to negotiation, those that do should signal the salesperson to be prepared and expect haggling or objections from the client. A negotiation is not necessarily a bad thing, rather it is an opportunity to attract the client more and to listen to the customer’s perspective of what could be adjusted in your terms.
A salesperson dealing in sales negotiation should be firm in expressing the value of the product and yielding at the right time. Through this course, the participants will learn the process of negotiation, the different buyer behaviors, and the methods to employ that will lead to a successful sales closing.
This Sales Negotiation workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Sales Negotiation.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Sales Negotiation course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Sales Negotiation workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Sales Negotiation course
• Improves the participant’s sales negotiation skills by learning new negotiation methods and handling difficult buyers
• Provides the participant with more options on how to tackle a sales negotiation, from preparation and negotiation methods to overcoming buyer tactics
• Increases the participant’s confidence and courage during the sales negotiation
• Helps the participant avoid negotiation mistakes that could have huge repercussions
• Helps the participant to maximize negotiation time by being productive, efficient, and immune to tactics
• Encourages the participant to lead a sales negotiation while still being focused on the buyer and the value of the product or service
Below is the list of course objectives of our Sales Negotiation course
• Understand the importance of excellent negotiation in sales
• Describe what happens during the sales negotiation process
• Identify the resulting scenarios that could come out of a sales negotiation
• Learn how to fully prepare for a sales negotiation regardless of the preparation time given
• Learn the various negotiation methods and strategies for capable customer handling
• Gain vital skills and techniques that increase sales negotiation success
• Identify the different buyer behaviors and tactics
• Learn how to handle difficult buyers and how to counter their tactics
• Identify the common errors in negotiation and how to avoid them
• Study the situational examples of sales negotiation conversations for future application
• Perform a sales negotiation contest between several sales representatives and one acting customer
• Apply the skills and techniques learned in several role-play sales negotiations with different difficult buyers
Below is the list of course content of our Sales Negotiation training programme course
• Introduction: The art of negotiation and its importance in sales
• What happens during a sales negotiation?
• What are the possible results you can expect from a sales negotiation?
• How do you prepare for a sales negotiation with enough or limited time?
• Negotiation methods and approaches that ensure the buyer’s cooperation
• Negotiation skills and techniques that guarantee sales success
• The different buyer behaviors and tactics every sales rep should expect
• Handling difficult negotiators and overcoming buyer tactics
• Common negotiation mistakes: What to avoid doing during a sales negotiation
• Situational examples of sales negotiation between a sales rep and different types of buyers
• Activity: Perform a sales negotiation role-play between one customer and several sales reps. Apply the methods and techniques learned to succeed in the negotiation.
• Activity: Re-enact the most difficult buyer behaviors and overcome them using the techniques learned.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Sales Negotiation course
Sales Negotiation Learner’s Guide
Sales Negotiation Key Takeaways Notes
Sales Negotiation Essentials Ebook
Sales Negotiation Course Handouts
Sales Negotiation 30-Day Action Plan
Sales Negotiation MindMaps Pack
Sales Negotiation PPT Slides Used During Course
Sales Negotiation Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Sales Negotiation E-Learning Course
Sales Negotiation Online Video Course
Sales Negotiation Essentials Audiobook
Sales Negotiation Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Sales Negotiation training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Sales Negotiation training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Sales Negotiation training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Sales Negotiation course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Sales Negotiation course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.