Sales Funnel Course in Singapore
Sales Funnel Course in Singapore
Utilizing models for sales and marketing management provides a visual representation of the objectives and direction of the business. In the sales funnel model, strategists can see the flow of converting customers and analyze from there if the tools used for attracting them is effective or not. It can then lead to sales funnel management and monitoring to ensure its effectivity.
Sales funnels are vital for the early stages of customer prospecting. With this course, the participants will learn to modify the standard model to optimize its purpose to business sales. It will also provide tools to be used in executing the different stages.
This Sales Funnel workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Sales Funnel.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Sales Funnel course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Sales Funnel workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Sales Funnel course
• Introduces the participant to the sales funnel model and its contribution to lead generation and prospecting
• Teaches the participant to create a sales funnel model that is modified for a specific business
• Teaches the participant with the AIDA method of increasing customers, converting leads to loyal clients
• Provides the participant with solutions on how to fix any detected leaks on sales funnel models
• Provides the participant with tools and techniques for attracting buyers and retaining customers
• Improves the participant’s skills to increase sales and awareness through effective management of sales funnels
Below is the list of course objectives of our Sales Funnel course
• Understand the journey of making a sale through different customer stages
• Define what is a sales funnel and the purpose of its model
• Explain the importance of constructing a sales funnel for any business
• Identify the best time to create a sales funnel model
• Describe the sales funnel model and the AIDA method
• Create tools that will spread awareness of the product/service and generate leads
• Create valuable content for prospects to fuel product/service interest
• Create attractive sales offers to solidify the buyer’s decision to purchase
• Perform sales closing strategies to finish a sales transaction
• Formulate ways on how to detect and fix sales funnel leaks
• Modify the standard sales funnel model to cater to specific business needs
• Learn successful management of sales funnel models
• Study the applications of the sales funnel model of real-life companies
• Create a sales funnel model based on a product or service
Below is the list of course content of our Sales Funnel training programme course
• Introduction: Making the sale through leads, prospects, and loyal clients
• What is a sales funnel? What is the model for?
• Why is it important to create a sales funnel model for your business?
• When should you create a sales funnel model?
• The sales funnel model explained and the AIDA method for increasing clients
• First stage: Awareness of the existence of the product or service
• Second stage: Interest for what the product or service could do
• Third stage: Decision to purchase and gain possession of the product or service
• Fourth stage: Action towards acquiring the product or service
• A leaking funnel: Finding the cracks in your sales funnel and finding the fix to avoid losing leads
• Modifying your sales funnel to accommodate specific business needs
• How to conduct effective sales funnel management
• Case study: Businesses with successful and impactful sales funnel models
• Activity: Create a sales funnel model based on a certain product or service.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Sales Funnel course
Sales Funnel Learner’s Guide
Sales Funnel Key Takeaways Notes
Sales Funnel Essentials Ebook
Sales Funnel Course Handouts
Sales Funnel 30-Day Action Plan
Sales Funnel MindMaps Pack
Sales Funnel PPT Slides Used During Course
Sales Funnel Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Sales Funnel E-Learning Course
Sales Funnel Online Video Course
Sales Funnel Essentials Audiobook
Sales Funnel Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Sales Funnel training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Sales Funnel training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Sales Funnel training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Sales Funnel course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Sales Funnel course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.