Resume Writing Strategies Course in Singapore
Resume Writing Strategies Course in Singapore
How can you make your resume appear on top of the pile? How can you introduce yourself to prospective employers using a language they speak inside their companies? This resume writing course will give you answers to those questions. You will learn how to transform a boring resume into a dynamic resume that communicates your talents in the language that your potential hirer understands. If you’re applying for your first position or are transitioning into a new industry, you will find that every potential hirer wants something that you might not have and that is job experience. While it isn’t precisely easy to land a job without any job titles or industry experience to your name, please do not lose hope because it is entirely possible. You will, however, need to do some research and make an extra effort to write your resume in a way that shows prospective hirer that you can be an asset to their business.
This Resume Writing Strategies workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Resume Writing Strategies.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Resume Writing Strategies course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Resume Writing Strategies workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Resume Writing Strategies course
- Understand the concept of a resume writing strategy to get hired
- Have detailed plans when writing a resume and what to consider before writing
- Be equipped with knowing the purpose of the resume in applying for a job or promotion
- Know the different resume formats that may be used for specific occupations
- Display the main objectives and desires in a resume
- Attain a readable and easily understood resume by applying the right formats
- Grasp the ways highlight your best accomplishments to garner attention
- Know about resume formats that have an easy flow of thought
- Learn to avoid putting in unnecessary information in your resume
- Develop an effective design that may be used in a resume
- Comprehend the reasons why hiring managers disregard a resume
- Master the ways to use your online profiles to help you get hired
Below is the list of course objectives of our Resume Writing Strategies course
- Explore proper strategies to write and draft a resume
- Inspect the ways to plan when writing a resume and what to consider before writing
- Understand the purpose and goal of a resume and what to put in there
- Examine the different resume formats effective towards the specific job you are applying for
- Discuss how to make the resume portray your strengths and emphasize on things that the interviewer may be looking for
- Explain why concise sentences in a resume that displays the best attribute is effective
- Impart ways to properly order the resume to showcase your greatest assets and skills
- Model resume formats that are easy to read and understood
- Identify the real purpose of a resume.
- Identify relevant competencies for a position.
- Adjust your resumes to Applicant Tracking Systems (resume screening software).
- Write compelling and persuasive accomplishment statements using your accomplishments inventory to assemble the most relevant information of competency for a specific position.
- Use the resume skills tier (RST) system to strengthen your resume.
- Learn to write summary segments and objective statements that are aligned with the job position.
- Power words to use for your resume.
- Create a resume in a format that fits both your background and the position you’re interested in.
- Produce strong cover letters that use A.I.D.A. format to help you achieve your career goals.W
- Write powerful follow-up letters that help you stand out from the other job seekers.
- Describe the ways to create a resume without detailing unnecessary information
- Illustrate an effective design that may be used in a resume
- Present several tips when submitting a resume and what not to do
- Showcase your online websites and social accounts for easy connection
Below is the list of course content of our Resume Writing Strategies training course
- Understanding the concept of resume writing strategy as a business strategy
- Why do you need a strategy before writing your resume
- Discussing the purpose of the resume in applying for a new job, an internal promotion, or a career change
- Describing the resume development process as part of your strategy
- Identifying the client’s objectives and desires before making your resume
- How to use concise sentences to present your information direct in your resume
- How to highlight your best accomplishments at the top of your resume to get the client’s attention
- Learning to use a resume format to create your credentials which is easy to read
- Understanding the need to avoid using unnecessary information which is not going to enhance your resume
- What are the important techniques as you approach the design and formatting of your resume
- Identifying several reasons hiring managers disregard a resume and how to avoid it
- How to use online profiles and personal websites for the benefit of your resume
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Resume Writing Strategies course
Resume Writing Strategies Learner’s Guide
Resume Writing Strategies Key Takeaways Notes
Resume Writing Strategies Essentials Ebook
Resume Writing Strategies Course Handouts
Resume Writing Strategies 30-Day Action Plan
Resume Writing Strategies MindMaps Pack
Resume Writing Strategies PPT Slides Used During Course
Resume Writing Strategies Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Resume Writing Strategies E-Learning Course
Resume Writing Strategies Online Video Course
Resume Writing Strategies Essentials Audiobook
Resume Writing Strategies Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Resume Writing Strategies training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Resume Writing Strategies training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Resume Writing Strategies training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Resume Writing Strategies course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Resume Writing Strategies course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.