Report Writing Fundamentals Course in Singapore
Report Writing Fundamentals Course in Singapore
About This Course
Writing a report in the workplace could range from simple memos to complex analysis of the latest product launch. Often, the problems being encountered in this task is what format to use and the appropriate layout for a certain topic. When these problems are addressed, the next would be to identify your target audience and to adjust your writing style accordingly.
Writing a work report is labor that needs deliberation and cannot be hurried. A writer must keep in mind the delicate information it could disclose and how certain facts could be interpreted the wrong way. With excellent writing skills, information could be disseminated effectively and decisions could be made based on facts and sound arguments.
This course will teach the participants the correct method of writing a report at work as well as the pertinent elements it should contain to produce a reliable source of information.
This Report Writing Fundamentals workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Report Writing Fundamentals.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Report Writing Fundamentals course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Report Writing Fundamentals workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Report Writing Fundamentals course
- Helps the participant construct a comprehensive and straightforward report that will be well-received by any audience
- Enhances the participant’s written communication skills and personal writing style
- Gains a deeper understanding of plagiarism and its negative outcomes
- Avoids confusion and misinformation that could be brought by a poorly written report
- Improves the participant’s ability to organize ideas and gathered information, as well as prioritizing the most important content
- Develops the participant’s persuasive writing and influence which could impact decision-making in the workplace
Below is the list of course objectives of our Report Writing Fundamentals course
- Describe a work report and its standard contents
- Explain the purpose of writing a work report
- Recall the things to remember before writing a report
- Enumerate the elements that should compose a report
- Describe the different formats that could be used when writing a report
- Identify the different writing styles and when to use them
- Create a clear and comprehensive report appropriate for the target audience
- Learn the things to be avoided when making a report
- Learn to make bibliographies in different formats, citations, and footnotes, and appendices
- Acquire the need-to-knows about plagiarism and its consequences
- Learn paraphrasing techniques when making complex reports
- Recall a report writing experience and how it was received
- Exercise making bibliographies from different sources
Below is the list ofcourse content of our Report Writing Fundamentals training course
- What does a report mean in a work setting? What should it contain?
- What is the purpose of writing a report in the workplace?
- Things to remember before starting to write a report
- What are the different elements that a report should contain?
- What are the different report formats for any purpose?
- Writing styles to use based on the audience or the topic
- How to make clear and concise report objectives
- How to construct a comprehensive body of a report
- How to make a connecting conclusion and necessary recommendations
- What to avoid when writing a report
- Major bibliography formats, in-text citations, and footnotes
- Important key points on plagiarism and paraphrasing methods
- Activity: Have you made a work report before? What did it contain and how was the recipient’s feedback?
- Activity: Make a bibliography out of the given sources by using three bibliography formats each.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Report Writing Fundamentals course
Report Writing Fundamentals Learner’s Guide
Report Writing Fundamentals Key Takeaways Notes
Report Writing Fundamentals Essentials Ebook
Report Writing Fundamentals Course Handouts
Report Writing Fundamentals 30-Day Action Plan
Report Writing Fundamentals MindMaps Pack
Report Writing Fundamentals PPT Slides Used During Course
Report Writing Fundamentals Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Report Writing Fundamentals E-Learning Course
Report Writing Fundamentals Online Video Course
Report Writing Fundamentals Essentials Audiobook
Report Writing Fundamentals Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Report Writing Fundamentals training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Report Writing Fundamentals training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Report Writing Fundamentals training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Report Writing Fundamentals course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Report Writing Fundamentals course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.