Reading Micro-Expressions Course in Singapore
Reading Micro-Expressions Course in Singapore
A microexpression is the natural result of a voluntary and an involuntary emotional response coinciding and conflicting with one another.
This Reading Micro-Expressions workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Reading Micro-Expressions.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Reading Micro-Expressions course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Reading Micro-Expressions workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Reading Micro-Expressions course
- Learn to identify micro-expressions
- Learn what different micro-expressions mean
- Learn to control your own micro-expressions
- Use your knowledge to build friendly, proactive relationships
- Use your knowledge to improve workplace relationships
Below is the list of course objectives of our Reading Micro-Expressions course
- Understand that micro-expressions are often involuntary and that you might be making them unknowingly
- Understand that this involuntariness might mean you can learn something about the person you are talking to without their knowledge
- Recognise the improvements you can make to your workplace relationships without making mistakes first
- Develop a clearer understanding of how your approach to conversation makes people feel
- Recognise the things you do that cause discomfort in people’s micro-expressions
- Compare the success of business relationships after changes are made to behaviour
Below is the list of course content of our Reading Micro-Expressions training course
- What is a micro-expression?
- Why do people have micro-expressions?
- What can we learn from micro-expressions?
- What should we do about our own micro-expressions?
- Are micro-expressions true indications of emotion?
- How seriously should one regard micro-expressions?
- Dangers of reading micro-expressions
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Reading Micro-Expressions course
Reading Micro-Expressions Learner’s Guide
Reading Micro-Expressions Key Takeaways Notes
Reading Micro-Expressions Essentials Ebook
Reading Micro-Expressions Course Handouts
Reading Micro-Expressions 30-Day Action Plan
Reading Micro-Expressions MindMaps Pack
Reading Micro-Expressions PPT Slides Used During Course
Reading Micro-Expressions Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Reading Micro-Expressions E-Learning Course
Reading Micro-Expressions Online Video Course
Reading Micro-Expressions Essentials Audiobook
Reading Micro-Expressions Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Reading Micro-Expressions training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Reading Micro-Expressions training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Reading Micro-Expressions training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Reading Micro-Expressions course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Reading Micro-Expressions course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.