Public Relations Course in Singapore
Public Relations Course in Singapore
Public Relations is..
In this Public Relations course, participants will learn
This Public Relations workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Public Relations.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Public Relations course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Public Relations workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Public Relations course
- Enhances the promotion of products and services
- Exposes the communication to a large audience
- Enables organizations to improve their marketing techniques
- Improves public relations of organizations
- Improves the productivity and sales of businesses
- Helps organizations analyze the information, including pattern and bias identification
Below is the list of course benefits of our Public Relations objectives
- Develop an understanding of public relations
- Understand how the steps can vouch for improvement of the business
- Learn how to effectively follow effective techniques for public relations
- Detailed understanding of the importance of public relations
- Promotes chances of enhanced brand recognition
- Learn the different techniques of quality evaluation
- Adopt best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course benefits of our Public Relations training programme content
- What is meant by the term ‘public relations’?
- What are the benefits of public relations?
- How organizations can enjoy competitive edge through effective public relations?
- How companies enhance their reputation through public relations?
- Group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Public Relations course
Public Relations Learner’s Guide
Public Relations Key Takeaways Notes
Public Relations Essentials Ebook
Public Relations Course Handouts
Public Relations 30-Day Action Plan
Public Relations MindMaps Pack
Public Relations PPT Slides Used During Course
Public Relations Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Public Relations E-Learning Course
Public Relations Online Video Course
Public Relations Essentials Audiobook
Public Relations Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Public Relations training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Public Relations training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Public Relations training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Public Relations course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Public Relations course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.