Project Schedule Development Course in Singapore
Project Schedule Development Course in Singapore
Projects cannot run unchecked. To achieve the objectives and outcomes set for a specific project there needs to be some sort of order. This is where Project Schedule Development comes in. It refers to activities that revolve around establishing policies, procedures, and documentation that support the planning, developing, managing, executing and controlling the effective management of a project.
Engaging in this activity has many benefits for project managers. The exercise creates a document that forms a basis for monitoring and controlling what’s happening. It also helps determine the number of resources a project requires to achieve its goals and objectives. How time delays impact the project can also be reviewed.
Project managers face many challenges both big and small. Developing a realistic and accurate project schedule is one of the larger ones. Common issues faced during project schedule development often deal with task durations, assigning of resources to specific tasks, determining the implementation date, managing the unknown, and managing change. These issues are compounded on larger or more complex projects.
Starting project schedule development by creating a work breakdown structure is a way to avoid running into the issues mentioned above. The Association of Project Management defines a work breakdown structure a ranking of activities that the project will deliver or cause to occur.
The work breakdown structure helps break down complex activities into smaller, more management constituents. It defines the “what,” of the project and project managers use as to form the basis of the schedule that defines the “how,” “when,” and “who” of the project.
This course describes the importance of project schedule development. It outlines the benefits of undergoing the process and the challenges it brings. Participants, at the end of the course, have the tools and the knowledge to create a work breakdown structure and use it for project schedule development.
This Project Schedule Development workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Project Schedule Development.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Project Schedule Development course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Project Schedule Development workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Project Schedule Development course
● Better understand project requirements.
● Ensure that the project progresses effectively.
● Develop existing skills.
● Learn new skills.
● Enhance confidence.
● Increase career advancement opportunities.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Project Schedule Development course
● Explain what project schedule development is.
● Define the activities of a project.
● Arrange project activities in order of priority.
● Estimate the resources needed to complete a project.
● Calculate the amount of time it will take to complete different project tasks.
● Know how to identify critical project tasks which directly impact the completion date of the project.
● Use of people and resources efficiently to cut down on the duration it takes to complete the project without sacrificing quality.
● Reduce downtime by ensuring resource usage is as flat as possible.
● Allow for easy schedule changes when needed during the project life cycle.
● Know how to develop a schedule baseline.
● Understand how a work breakdown structure impacts project schedule development.
● Use their skills to create a functional work breakdown structure.
● Put in place mechanisms to measure, record and report project progress.
● Successfully implement agreed on project schedules.
Below is the list of course content of our Project Schedule Development training programme course
● What is project schedule development?
● Importance of project schedule development.
● Challenge and benefits of project schedule development
● What is a work breakdown structure?
● Benefits of creating a work breakdown structure.
● How to create a work breakdown structure.
● How to create a project schedule from a work breakdown structure.
● Identifying project tasks.
● Establishing the order of project tasks.
● Creating project milestones
● Calculate the timescale of the project.
● Assigning people to project tasks.
● Reviewing and managing the project schedule.
● Helpful tools for project schedule development.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Project Schedule Development course
Project Schedule Development Learner’s Guide
Project Schedule Development Key Takeaways Notes
Project Schedule Development Essentials Ebook
Project Schedule Development Course Handouts
Project Schedule Development 30-Day Action Plan
Project Schedule Development MindMaps Pack
Project Schedule Development PPT Slides Used During Course
Project Schedule Development Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Project Schedule Development E-Learning Course
Project Schedule Development Online Video Course
Project Schedule Development Essentials Audiobook
Project Schedule Development Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Project Schedule Development training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Project Schedule Development training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Project Schedule Development training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Project Schedule Development course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Project Schedule Development course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.