Project Milestone Reporting Course in Singapore
Project Milestone Reporting Course in Singapore
Many runners say completing the New York City Marathon is the ultimate bucket-list race. The course runs 26.2 miles (42.2 kilometers) through the five boroughs of New York. Runners have 6 1/2-hour to complete this long-distance run.
A milestone is a significant point in any kind of activity. At every mile along the route, runners encounter mile markers and clocks. These items serve an essential purpose. They let the runners know how far they have gone, and how much distance they have left. Project milestones act much in the same way.
In project management, a milestone is a specific point in time within a project life cycle that’s used to measure the progress of a project toward its ultimate goal. They are used to map forward movement in the project plan and help ensure the project stays on track.
Milestones should not be confused with tasks or events. The first is a specific goal that you need to achieve for a list of actions. The second is an activity that you and your project team must accomplish. Task lists can be associated with a milestone, and the progress of it is tracked as you complete tasks in your task list. An event is a step that leads to the action or status change in the project’s management.
Projects, even those that appear simple, have multiple moving parts. Automating the milestone reporting process once the milestones have been set up is the best way to keep track of them.
This course walks participants through the importance of project milestones and the benefits creating them brings to the project management process. At the end of the course, they’ll have the tools and knowledge to develop and put in place effective and efficient milestone reporting for their projects.
This Project Milestone Reporting workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Project Milestone Reporting.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Project Milestone Reporting course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Project Milestone Reporting workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Project Milestone Reporting course
● Improve project milestone reporting.
● Better communication within a project.
● Lead projects and manage teams with ease.
● Develop new skills.
● Improve earning potential.
● Increase career advancement opportunities.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Project Milestone Reporting course
● Define what a project milestone is.
● Explain why project milestones are essential.
● Know the difference between a task, a milestone, and an event.
● Know how to identify different types of project milestones.
● Understand the importance of developing milestone reporting criteria.
● Explain what milestone leveling is and what benefit it brings to project management.
● Use milestone leveling to categorize milestones to assist project milestone reporting.
● Develop milestone reporting criteria.
● Create a project milestone report.
● Know how to share project milestones with clients and stakeholders.
● Use project milestones to track project progress.
● Use the project milestone report to pull projects back on track.
Below is the list of course content of our Project Milestone Reporting training programme course
● What is a project milestone?
● Why are project milestones important?
● Difference between a task, a milestone, and an event.
● How to identify different types of project milestones.
● What are milestone reporting criteria?
● How to develop useful milestone reporting criteria.
● What is project milestone leveling?
● Why project milestone leveling important
● How to do carry out milestone leveling.
● Tools for creating project milestones and reports.
● How to name project milestones.
● Sharing project milestones with clients and stakeholders.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Project Milestone Reporting course
Project Milestone Reporting Learner’s Guide
Project Milestone Reporting Key Takeaways Notes
Project Milestone Reporting Essentials Ebook
Project Milestone Reporting Course Handouts
Project Milestone Reporting 30-Day Action Plan
Project Milestone Reporting MindMaps Pack
Project Milestone Reporting PPT Slides Used During Course
Project Milestone Reporting Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Project Milestone Reporting E-Learning Course
Project Milestone Reporting Online Video Course
Project Milestone Reporting Essentials Audiobook
Project Milestone Reporting Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Project Milestone Reporting training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Project Milestone Reporting training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Project Milestone Reporting training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Project Milestone Reporting course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Project Milestone Reporting course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.