Project Management Skills Course in Singapore
Project Management Skills Course in Singapore
Project management covers the stages from conceptualizing and planning to implementing and sustaining. It can have many areas that need special and specific sets of skills. A project manager must be armed with more than just the minimum management skills and must be ready with the heavy burden associated with it.
This Project Management Skills workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Project Management Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Project Management Skills course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Project Management Skills workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Project Management Skills course
- Become better at transforming ideas to actualities and deliver the best results for the company
- Create a team identity, resolve conflicts, and address poor team performance
- Lead a team successfully towards a goal by being the best project manager you can be for them
- Help connect people one-to-one and in group settings to build rapport in the workplace environment and for them to get to know each other as professionals
- Become as objective as you can in analyzing and evaluating an issue or situation
- Effectively use project management tools to help manage tasks more efficiently
- Sense of humor helps with morale and with the sense of equality since humor introduces the idea that you are relatable and also enjoys fun sometimes
- Apply best practices to plan a project to deliver better and have a more cohesive project timeline
- Estimate and schedule task work, duration, and costs to avoid wasting any of it and become more efficient resource-wise
- Implement risk management techniques and mitigation strategies to be prepared if problems do arise in the duration project
- Lead a project team and monitor project progress to know where your team is currently at in the project
- Ability to negotiate more effectively and reduce the stress which results from a lack of effective planning
Below is the list of course objectives of our Project Management Skills course
- Effectively convey vision, ideas, goals, and issues to the members of your project team
- Improve ability to produce reports and presentations to better convey the findings and results of your project
- Lead team from a strategic perspective to ensure the success of the project that you are managing
- Manage team from an operational point of view and be really technical about the ways to tackle the project at hand
- Excel at administering and coordinating groups of individuals and be a better project manager for them
- Promote teamwork, delegate tasks, resolve conflict, set goals, and evaluate performance
- Know how to negotiate and converse professionally to build rapport within the team and establish relationships outside of the team
- Predict and create solutions to issues before they arise so that there would not be any kind of confusion when problems do happen
- Improve delegation of tasks and trust your employees to do their jobs rather than micromanage them
- Create and maintain strong relationships across the organization and work in a healthy environment
- Manage the resources to keep on track so the project can be successfully concluded on time
- Successfully lead teams and projects effectively and bring more honor to the organization you all are working for
Below is the list of course content of our Project Management Skills training course
Skills Project Managers must have
- Communicationis about being there for everyone, being in touch with the real challenges of the project, understanding the real issues within the team
- Leadership is about “placing more emphasis on people” as opposed to the tactical management of tasks
- Team Managementis the ability of an individual or an organization to administer and coordinate a groupof individuals to perform a task
- Negotiationis a process by which compromise or agreement is reached while avoiding argument and dispute
- Personal Organization to manage your day with ease and seamlessly transition from work to home
- Risk Management is the forecasting and evaluation of financial risks together with the identification of procedures to avoid or minimize their impact
- Usage of project management tools to use for showing the phases, tasks, milestones and resources needed as part of a project
- Schedulingis the tool that communicates what work needs to be performed, which resources of the organization will perform the work and the timeframes in which that work needs to be performed
- Cost Managementis a form of management accountingthat allows a business to predict impending expenditures to help reduce the chance of going over budget
- Critical Thinking is the objective analysis and evaluation of an issue in order to form a judgment
- Task Managementis the process of managing a task through its life cycle. It involves planning, testing, tracking, and reporting
- Sense of Humorrepresents a shared interpretation of events that highlights similarities among team members and creates a senseof equality
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Project Management Skills course
Project Management Skills Learner’s Guide
Project Management Skills Key Takeaways Notes
Project Management Skills Essentials Ebook
Project Management Skills Course Handouts
Project Management Skills 30-Day Action Plan
Project Management Skills MindMaps Pack
Project Management Skills PPT Slides Used During Course
Project Management Skills Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Project Management Skills E-Learning Course
Project Management Skills Online Video Course
Project Management Skills Essentials Audiobook
Project Management Skills Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Project Management Skills training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Project Management Skills training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Project Management Skills training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Project Management Skills course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Project Management Skills course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.