Project Management Skills Course in Singapore
Project Management Skills Course in Singapore
Project management is a multifaceted process. It refers to the skills, knowledge, techniques, and tools applied to the control of a project or projects to achieve the desired outcome for a project within a set of requirements. Included in the process are activities related to strategic planning, resource allocation, process administration, overall monitoring, risk management, documentation and reporting among others.
A project’s success rate improves by approximately 40% when project managers possess and nurture the ideal skill set says the Project Management Institute (PMI). They say that the skill set is made up of both hard and soft skills.
Hard skills are specific and teachable abilities. They can be defined and measured. These types of skills typically require the left brain or logic center. Examples of such skills include typing, writing, math, reading and the ability to use software programs.
Required hard skills in project management include contract management, procurement, risk and issue management, monitoring and evaluation, budgeting, scheduling, and planning among others.
Soft skills are personality-oriented interpersonal abilities. They are less visible and harder to quantify than hard skills. Capabilities of this nature are typically formed in the right brain or emotional center. Examples of such skills include etiquette, getting along with others, listening and engaging in small talk.
Required soft skills in project management include leadership, team building, motivation, communication, influencing, decision-making, political and cultural awareness, negotiation and conflict management among others.
This course helps participants distinguish between hard skills and soft skills as they relate to project management. It explains the benefits of developing both types of skills gives their project management careers. It also gives them tools, tips, and techniques to assess where their current skill set stands and how to improve on it.
This Project Management Skills workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Project Management Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Project Management Skills course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Project Management Skills workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Project Management Skills course
● Develop project management hard and soft skills.
● Stronger leadership ability.
● Advance your project management career.
● Improve your earning potential.
● Boost your confidence.
● Better project management.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Project Management Skills course
● Understand what project management skills are and why they are essential?
● Be able to explain the critical differences between project management hard skills and soft skills.
● Demonstrate which hard skills are required for project management and why.
● Show which soft skills are required for project management and why
● Demonstrate how to build project management hard skills.
● Demonstrate how to build project management soft skills.
● Know the importance of balancing hard and soft project management skills.
● Use hard skills to improve their ability to manage projects.
● Use soft skills to improve their ability to manage projects.
● Understand how developing hard skills and soft skills makes you stand out.
● Know how to assess the competency of their project management hard skills.
● Know how to assess the competency of their soft skills.
Below is the list of course content of our Project Management Skills training programme course
● What are project management skills?
● Difference between hard skills and soft skills.
● Benefits of developing hard skills.
● Benefits of developing soft skills.
● Hard skills required for project management.
● Soft skills required for project management.
● How to analyze your project management hard skills.
● How to analyze your project management soft skills.
● Tips and tools for building your project management hard skills.
● Tips and tools How to build project management soft skills.
● Balancing hard and soft project management skills.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Project Management Skills course
Project Management Skills Learner’s Guide
Project Management Skills Key Takeaways Notes
Project Management Skills Essentials Ebook
Project Management Skills Course Handouts
Project Management Skills 30-Day Action Plan
Project Management Skills MindMaps Pack
Project Management Skills PPT Slides Used During Course
Project Management Skills Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Project Management Skills E-Learning Course
Project Management Skills Online Video Course
Project Management Skills Essentials Audiobook
Project Management Skills Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Project Management Skills training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Project Management Skills training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Project Management Skills training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Project Management Skills course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Project Management Skills course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.