Project Issue Management Course in Singapore
Project Issue Management Course in Singapore
One thing you learn quickly in project management is that there is no such thing as a problem-free project. Projects and issues go hand in hand. These should not be confused with risks or failures. The former is something that already has happened, and the latter is an event that has not yet occurred. Failures are past events. They can no longer be managed.
Examples of project issues can include scope creep, design errors, benefit shortfalls, resistance to change, stakeholder disputes, compliance, technical failures, material shortages among others.
Project issue management is an activity that involves the identification and resolution of project issues. The best way to look at it is as an extension of risk management. Where risk management identifies and treats problems that might happen, issue management identifies and addresses those that are in the process of happening. Left unresolved, these have the potential to create unnecessary conflict, delays, or even failure to meet project deliverables.
Creating a project issue management process before you start your project helps you deal with issues quickly and effectively and stay on schedule and meet your objectives. Once these items are identified, project managers need to determine an appropriate response. This involves deciding whether to fix, mitigate, transfer, share, accept, or defer them.
This course examines the importance of creating a project issue management process. It walks participants through the steps of generating an issue management structure that helps them identify, assess, document, evaluate and respond effectively and promptly to project issues. They’ll also learn how to monitor the actions put in place as resolutions to determine their efficacy.
This Project Issue Management workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Project Issue Management.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Project Issue Management course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Project Issue Management workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Project Issue Management course
● Successful project completion.
● Reducing risk and inefficiency.
● Increase ROI on projects.
● Develop problem-solving techniques.
● Better utilization of project resources.
● Increase career advancement opportunities.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Project Issue Management course
● Know what project issue management is.
● Understand the difference between risks, issues, and failures.
● Explain the challenges of project issue management.
● Identify and record project issues clearly.
● Use project issue forms to document issues properly.
● Know the different types of issues a project can face.
● Determine the impact of different project issues.
● Prioritize project issues and report on their status.
● Know when to fix, mitigate, transfer, share, accept, or defer project issues.
● Review project issues and decide on an appropriate course of action and gain agreement on it from crucial project partners.
● Resolve project issues quickly to avoid delays to the project.
● Assign roles and responsibilities for managing project issues for quicker resolution.
● Report on the status of project issues to project sponsor and stakeholders.
● Avoid unnecessary project conflicts or delays.
Below is the list of course content of our Project Issue Management training programme course
● What is Project issue management?
● Importance of project issue management.
● Challenges of project issue management.
● Difference between a risk, an issue, and a failure.
● Different types of project issues.
● The different phases of project issue management.
● How to identify project issues.
● How to assess project issues.
● Creating an issues log to document project issues.
● How to evaluate project issues.
● Different ways of resolving project issues.
● Importance of identifying an issue manager.
● Monitoring responses to project issues.
● Helpful tools for project issue management.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Project Issue Management course
Project Issue Management Learner’s Guide
Project Issue Management Key Takeaways Notes
Project Issue Management Essentials Ebook
Project Issue Management Course Handouts
Project Issue Management 30-Day Action Plan
Project Issue Management MindMaps Pack
Project Issue Management PPT Slides Used During Course
Project Issue Management Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Project Issue Management E-Learning Course
Project Issue Management Online Video Course
Project Issue Management Essentials Audiobook
Project Issue Management Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Project Issue Management training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Project Issue Management training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Project Issue Management training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Project Issue Management course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Project Issue Management course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.