Project Dashboards Course in Singapore
Project Dashboards Course in Singapore
Project managers should not multitask for one crucial reason. Multitasking is a myth. It gives the appearance of getting things done but results always prove otherwise. Managing projects is a juggling act that involves people, information, expectations, and resources. The more massive or more complex the project, the more juggling required.
Project managers need a whole host of tools to get their projects triumphantly from the start line to the finish line. Technology offers many great tools to do this. Using a project management dashboard is one of them, and it enables better project management.
A project management dashboard is a project’s report card. It provides at-a-glance, real-time data and metrics about whatever the organization has chosen to track on their project. The information they provide saves project managers from reviewing hundreds of details before finding a definitive answer to a question.
Well designed dashboards make project managers look like superheroes. They provide stakeholders greater convenience, increase efficiency, improve decision-making accuracy, and allow for better communication.
For a project to benefit from having a dashboard, the data it tracks must be chosen with care and customized according to clearly stated needs and requirements. Depending on the selected design, project dashboards can track various types of metrics. These can include resource allocation, milestone tracking, task status, team or individual assignments, project risks, and changes, billable and unbilled hour, budget variations among others.
The best project management dashboards present data in an easy-to-digest format, not just for the project manager but for all project stakeholders. They should also offer multiple sharing options, real-time updates, intuitive navigation, and customization.
This course walks participants through the importance of using project management dashboards in the administration of their projects. They’ll receive the skills and tools to build their own and information on how to determine what information they should track and why.
This Project Dashboards workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Project Dashboards.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Project Dashboards course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Project Dashboards workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Project Dashboards course
● Improve team collaboration.
● Better project management.
● Avoid micromanaging projects.gn
● Enhanced resource management.
● Improved communications with stakeholders.
● Develop new skills.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Project Dashboards course
● Explain what a project dashboard is?
● Know how using a project dashboard improves project management.
● Identify the challenges of using project dashboards.
● Know the difference between various types of project dashboard
● Avoid common mistakes when building a project dashboard.
● Increase project visibility for managers and senior stakeholders.
● Improved communications with stakeholders
● Use a project dashboard to allocate project resources efficiently.
● Improve project report preparation.
● BE Increase collaboration between project team members and stakeholders.
● Use a project dashboard to drill-down for additional information as needed
● Automate project reports, KPIs/traffic-light indicators, metrics scorecards, and other views.
● Use a project dashboard to analyze and evaluate risk.
Below is the list of course content of our Project Dashboards training programme course
● Define what a project management dashboard is.
● Importance of using a project dashboard.
● Different types of project dashboards.
● Advantages and disadvantages of different types of project dashboards.
● Important project dashboard data to monitor
● Essential features in a project dashboard.
● Set up a project dashboard.
● Share the dashboard with stakeholders and executives.
● Educating project management dashboard users
● Common mistakes made when setting up project dashboards and how to avoid them.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Project Dashboards course
Project Dashboards Learner’s Guide
Project Dashboards Key Takeaways Notes
Project Dashboards Essentials Ebook
Project Dashboards Course Handouts
Project Dashboards 30-Day Action Plan
Project Dashboards MindMaps Pack
Project Dashboards PPT Slides Used During Course
Project Dashboards Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Project Dashboards E-Learning Course
Project Dashboards Online Video Course
Project Dashboards Essentials Audiobook
Project Dashboards Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Project Dashboards training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Project Dashboards training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Project Dashboards training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Project Dashboards course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Project Dashboards course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.