Project And Program Governance Course in Singapore
Project And Program Governance Course in Singapore
A ship’s captain is responsible for getting the ship to its intended direction. Without him, the ship would never leave port. The role of governance in project and program management is similar to that of the captain.
On projects or programs, governance refers to the oversight function in alignment with an organization’s governance model, and that encompasses the project life cycle. It provides a basis upon which decisions are made and offers an extensive and consistent method of controlling the projects.
The governance framework model is not one-size-fits-all. Project managers cannot find one in a book and plug it into their organization’s projects or programs management plan. Models must be tailored to an organization’s specific needs to be effective.
A sponsor, steering committee, project management office, and project manager are required to establish, direct, implement and validate project and program governance. Sponsors are the link between all the projects and programs stakeholders and provide strategic direction.
The steering committee and project management office provide operational direction and act as a supervisory board for all activities. The project manager provides tactical direction. They ensure all activities are carried out per previously set objectives.
This course outlines the importance of project and program governance. It gives the participants the tools and knowledge to establish, direct, implement and monitor a governance framework for their organization’s projects and programs.
This Project And Program Governance workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Project And Program Governance.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Project And Program Governance course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Project And Program Governance workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Project And Program Governance course
● Improve decision-making processes.
● Evaluate and mitigate project and program risks.
● Improve relationships with project and program stakeholders.
● Accurate documentation of policies, procedures, and standards.
● Develop problem-solving abilities.
● Boost career opportunities.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Project And Program Governance course
● Understand what project and program governance are and why it is crucial.
● Review the existing governance framework for a project or program to ensure it meets the required criteria.
● Know the difference between project/program governance and project/program management.
● Establish a governance framework for projects and programs.
● Know the factors that influence the effectiveness of governance.
● Modify governance arrangements to meet the needs of different projects and different organizations.
● Identify the key roles in project governance.
● Understand the core principles of effective governance.
● Explain the effects of ineffective governance over projects and programs.
● Provide senior executives with visibility and control over governance arrangements.
● Develop easy to follow governance frameworks that sho who makes what decisions.
● Identify governance gaps in your projects or programs.
● Implement, monitor and control the impact of the governance plan throughout the project.
● Understand the governance role of the project or program sponsor, steering committee, project management office, and project manager.
Below is the list of course content of our Project And Program Governance training programme course
● Project and program governance fundamentals.
● What do project governance and program governance mean?
● Difference between project/program governance and project/program management.
● The importance of governance in project and program management.
● Challenges encountered in project and program governance.
● Effects of poor governance on projects or programs
● What factors influence effectiveness.
● Project and program governance best practices.
● What are the eight governance components?
● Key roles in project governance.
● Multi-owned projects or programs – Essential governance principles.
● Create a project and program governance framework.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Project And Program Governance course
Project And Program Governance Learner’s Guide
Project And Program Governance Key Takeaways Notes
Project And Program Governance Essentials Ebook
Project And Program Governance Course Handouts
Project And Program Governance 30-Day Action Plan
Project And Program Governance MindMaps Pack
Project And Program Governance PPT Slides Used During Course
Project And Program Governance Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Project And Program Governance E-Learning Course
Project And Program Governance Online Video Course
Project And Program Governance Essentials Audiobook
Project And Program Governance Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Project And Program Governance training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Project And Program Governance training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Project And Program Governance training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Project And Program Governance course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Project And Program Governance course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.