Pricing Strategies Course in Singapore
Pricing Strategies Course in Singapore
Deciding on the price of your product could be daunting for it could make or break your business. Sure, you are confident of the value it will bring to the market, but will that be how others perceive it as well? In this article, we will learn about the ways to know your product’s worth and how to tag your goods at a reasonable price.
This Pricing Strategies workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Pricing Strategies.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Pricing Strategies course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Pricing Strategies workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Pricing Strategies course
- Assists companies to set the most suitable price of a product
- Enhances customer satisfaction and customer loyalty
- Assists the company in facing challenges of each strategy
- Enables the organization to enjoy competitive advantages over the rivals in the industry
- Assists organizations in staying profitable and enjoy the phases of high productivity
Below is the list of course objectives of our Pricing Strategies course
- Understand the backdrop of pricing strategy
- Discuss the various strategies in detail
- Discuss the benefits and risks of each strategy
- Learn how to make companies make more profitable through different strategies
- Understand the enhance the chances of competitive advantage
- Determine the challenges faced by organization
- Adopt best practices of organizations
Below is the list of course content of our Pricing Strategies training course
- What is meant by pricing strategies?
- What are the different strategies and their benefits?
- How to implement the strategies in practice?
- How to overcome the challenges of each strategy?
- What are the factors causing challenges?
- Group discussion among the participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Pricing Strategies course
Pricing Strategies Learner’s Guide
Pricing Strategies Key Takeaways Notes
Pricing Strategies Essentials Ebook
Pricing Strategies Course Handouts
Pricing Strategies 30-Day Action Plan
Pricing Strategies MindMaps Pack
Pricing Strategies PPT Slides Used During Course
Pricing Strategies Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Pricing Strategies E-Learning Course
Pricing Strategies Online Video Course
Pricing Strategies Essentials Audiobook
Pricing Strategies Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Pricing Strategies training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Pricing Strategies training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Pricing Strategies training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Pricing Strategies course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Pricing Strategies course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.