Pricing Strategies Course in Singapore
Pricing Strategies Course in Singapore
Marketing management focuses more on planning and strategizing how the product should be advertised and sold, the target customers, and the target market. One of its main components is pricing and its strategies. To establish the retail price customers see in grocery stores or prestigious clothing lines, it still has to undergo market and competitor assessments and several other evaluations. Discount sales and holiday promos do not just happen on the whim of a manager, not even the cents on the prices or the physical placement of the products in the shop window. All of these are parts of pricing strategies meant to appeal to consumers.
In this course, the different pricing strategies will be discussed in detail, as well as their applications and the process of establishing prices. It will also briefly introduce the founding principles and theories of marketing and pricing.
This Pricing Strategies workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Pricing Strategies.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Pricing Strategies course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Pricing Strategies workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Pricing Strategies course
• Teaches the participant with the different pricing strategies applicable for any type of business and market climate
• Teaches the participant to establish the optimal prize for products and services offered that will guarantee increased sales and customer satisfaction
• Introduces the participant to the 4 P’s of the market mix theory and how it is an essential founding principle in marketing
• Motivates the participant to be mindful in setting prices that caters to the financial capacity of the target consumer
• Trains the participant with the application of pricing strategies through case studies and situational activities
• Improves the participant’s decision making from choosing the right pricing strategy to establishing prices
Below is the list of course objectives of our Pricing Strategies course
• Understand the market mix theory and its relation to price and pricing
• Describe the principles involving pricing
• Describe the three main bases of pricing
• Define what are pricing strategies
• Determine the people involved in formulating and executing pricing strategies
• Describe the main types of pricing strategies
• Apply the main types of pricing strategies on different situations
• Determine the factors involved when deliberating a pricing strategy
• Describe the major steps in establishing prices
• Discover the different price perceptions of consumers by tapping into their psychology
• Identify the merits of being able to choose the most appropriate pricing strategy
• Examine case studies of companies successfully implementing pricing strategies
• Determine how to help a newly established business in establishing price and choosing pricing strategies
Below is the list of course content of our Pricing Strategies training programme course
• Introduction: Price and pricing as components of the market mix theory
• The objectives and principles of pricing as part of the 4 P’s of marketing
• Cost, competition, and demand: The main bases for pricing
• What are pricing strategies and who creates and implements them?
• The main types of pricing strategies
• Factors to consider when choosing a pricing strategy
• The major stages in the process of establishing prices
• Consumer psychology: Find out how customers react to different price changes
• What are the benefits of choosing the right pricing strategy?
• Case study: Different pricing strategies used by successful companies
• Activity: Recall the different pricing strategies learned. Determine how to help a fledgling business choose the right pricing strategy by considering all the factors involved.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Pricing Strategies course
Pricing Strategies Learner’s Guide
Pricing Strategies Key Takeaways Notes
Pricing Strategies Essentials Ebook
Pricing Strategies Course Handouts
Pricing Strategies 30-Day Action Plan
Pricing Strategies MindMaps Pack
Pricing Strategies PPT Slides Used During Course
Pricing Strategies Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Pricing Strategies E-Learning Course
Pricing Strategies Online Video Course
Pricing Strategies Essentials Audiobook
Pricing Strategies Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Pricing Strategies training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Pricing Strategies training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Pricing Strategies training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Pricing Strategies course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Pricing Strategies course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.