Post-Implementation Reviews Course in Singapore
Post-Implementation Reviews Course in Singapore
The process of evaluating if project objectives are achieved or not is known as a post-implementation review (PIR). It is the last step in the project cycle and usually involves an independent party to avoid bias.
Post-implementation reviews have one primary purpose. To find out whether a project has achieved its intended objectives and to capture learning points for future improvements. Conducting these types of reviews helps answer various questions.
Project managers can find out whether the project was successful or not and for what reasons. If successful, they can find out the level of success achieved in context to the expected outcomes. If the level of success was minimal or greatly exceeded expectations, they can decide how to apply that to improve current or future projects?
A post-implementation review can either be done on the entire project or focus on specific aspects. Full-scale reviews are better than partial ones, but they do take more time and effort. Mindful consideration should be given to the selection of projects for review if time and energy for a full-scale review are not available.
Knowing how to conduct a post-implementation review is as important as knowing when to perform it. To assess the full impact of the project and identify improvement opportunities for future events, do post-implementation reviews after the project has ended. Depending on the type of project, how long it’s expected to take, and expected outcomes, the post-implementation review may need to be done periodically for accurate results.
Post Implementation reviews are valuable. However, only if the information gathered is carefully analyzed and then put to use. The team conducting the study should not just not project failures. They should develop actionable recommendations with a view to bringing about future improvement. The project’s senior management always receive a report of the findings and recommendations produced in this exercise for consideration.
This course walks participants through the importance of conducting post-implementation reviews and gives them various tips, tools, and techniques to do them effectively.
This Post-Implementation Reviews workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Post-Implementation Reviews.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Post-Implementation Reviews course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Post-Implementation Reviews workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Post-Implementation Reviews course
● Increase successful project delivery.
● Accurately assess project achievements.
● Develop new skills.
● Career advancement.
● Boost confidence.
● Better utilization of project resources.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Post-Implementation Reviews course
● Explain what a post-implementation review is.
● Conduct post-implementation reviews.
● Create a post-implementation review checklist.
● Document insights gained from a post-implementation review.
● Select an independent party to conduct the post-implementation review.
● Measure the achievement or lack thereof of project benefits and objectives.
● Identify whether the project was within scope.
● Assess the final deliverables of a project.
● Review the project against schedule timelines.
● Compare the actual expenditure against the project budget.
● Implement the findings of a post-implementation review.
● Identify the critical project achievements and milestones
● Document any lessons learned for future projects.
● Communicate project achievements or failures to stakeholders.
Below is the list of course content of our Post-Implementation Reviews training programme course
● What is a post-implementation review?
● Why is a post-implementation review important organization?
● Challenges of conducting post-implementation reviews.
● Conduct a post-implementation review.
● Different types of post-implementation reviews.
● Define review objectives and scope of assessment.
● Identify an independent party to conduct the post-implementation review.
● Different methods and tools for a post-implementation review,
● Creating a post-implementation review checklist.
● Communicating post-implementation review findings to stakeholders.
● Implement post-implementation review findings.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Post-Implementation Reviews course
Post-Implementation Reviews Learner’s Guide
Post-Implementation Reviews Key Takeaways Notes
Post-Implementation Reviews Essentials Ebook
Post-Implementation Reviews Course Handouts
Post-Implementation Reviews 30-Day Action Plan
Post-Implementation Reviews MindMaps Pack
Post-Implementation Reviews PPT Slides Used During Course
Post-Implementation Reviews Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Post-Implementation Reviews E-Learning Course
Post-Implementation Reviews Online Video Course
Post-Implementation Reviews Essentials Audiobook
Post-Implementation Reviews Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Post-Implementation Reviews training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Post-Implementation Reviews training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Post-Implementation Reviews training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Post-Implementation Reviews course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Post-Implementation Reviews course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.