Pickle Jar Theory Course in Singapore
Knowles Training Institute is offering an opportunity to learn about a time management technique known as ‘pickle jar theory’. In this course individuals can learn that they have limited time to succeed in professional sphere. Our life is like the pickle jar and the volume of the jar is limited.
This theory suggests that the pickle jar can be filled with huge rocks, marbles, sand and finally a cup of coffee. The huge rocks denotes the employees’ goals, roles and commitments. The marbles are the things that aren’t compulsory to be done but the employees want to do them. Sand signifies irrelevant and easy tasks. Lastly, a cup of coffee denotes the need to take out time for yourself to have a cup of coffee amidst the chaos of life. In this course, participants will learn to prioritize tasks in life.
This pickle jar theory workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their pickle jar theory.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this pickle jar theory course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this pickle jar theory workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our pickle jar theory course
- Learning how to prioritize tasks in life
- Providing insight into participants’ daily timetable
- Learning how to get the most important tasks to be performed first
- Understanding how to make a realistic and honest estimate of time taken by tasks
- Learning how to evaluate progress in the professional and personal life by applying pickle jar theory
Below is the list of course objectives of our pickle jar theory course
- Understanding the need of division among important, less important and least important tasks in life
- Learning how to focusing on the ‘rocks’ (important tasks) of life
- Developing perseverance to perform the important tasks
- Developing the attitude of reducing time wastage
- Determining tools that enhance the productivity and efficiency of employees
- Gaining insight on the skills needed for applying pickle jar theory in real life
- Enhancing productivity of employees in the business environment
Below is the list of course content of our pickle jar theory training course
- Understanding the pickle jar theory and its components
- Determining how to apply the theory in daily life
- Learning how to maintain perseverance and self-discipline
- Learning about prioritizing tasks in professional and personal life
- Different methods to set short-term and long-term goals
- Adopting strategies to set realistic timelines
- Use of programs and apps for enhancing productivity and taking corrective measures in case of lapses
- Case study and group discussion among the course participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the pickle jar theory course
Pickle Jar Theory Learner’s Guide
Pickle Jar Theory Key Takeaways Notes
Pickle Jar Theory Essentials Ebook
Pickle Jar Theory Course Handouts
Pickle Jar Theory 30-Day Action Plan
Pickle Jar Theory MindMaps Pack
Pickle Jar Theory PPT Slides Used During Course
Pickle Jar Theory Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Pickle Jar Theory E-Learning Course
Pickle Jar Theory Online Video Course
Pickle Jar Theory Essentials Audiobook
Pickle Jar Theory Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this pickle jar theory training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online pickle jar theory training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this pickle jar theory training course
Contact us for the latest pickle jar theory course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this pickle jar theory course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.