Performing Under Pressure Course in Singapore
Performing Under Pressure Course in Singapore
About This Course
At some point in everyone’s life, we have experienced that panic-inducingfeeling of working under pressure. Nine times out of ten, we fail—both in accomplishing the task and in managing or overcoming pressure. Most people suffer from the paranoia of failing and being intimidated or overwhelmed with what seemed to be an unconquerable assignment.
Pressure always gets the best of us and this fact is not to be ashamed of. Nobody likes working hurriedly and harried, with decisions made without the luxury of deliberating. A famous book about dealing with pressure entitled “Performing Under Pressure: The Science of Doing Your Best When It Matters Most” by Hendrie Weisinger and J.P. Pawliw-Fry explains that the best way to deal with pressure is to learn to alleviate its choking hold on you.
While pressure, in many aspects of life, is unavoidable, there are ways to manage them and come out the better. This course will provide the participants with a deeper understanding of how pressure affects the body and the quality of work as well as the simple ways of dealing with it.
This Performing Under Pressure workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Performing Under Pressure.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Performing Under Pressure course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Performing Under Pressure workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Performing Under Pressure course
- Introduces the participant into the pros and cons of pressure
- Encourages the participant to face and welcome a high-pressure task
- Motivates the participant to remain optimistic in stressful situations
- Helps the participant to succeed in accomplishing tasks when working under pressure
- Enhances the participant’s confidence and tenacity in difficult situations
- Transforms the participant into an efficient, clear-headed employee
Below is the list of our Performing Under Pressure objectives
- Explain how pressure operates and manifests in the human body
- Identify the sources of pressure in the work environment
- Determine the effects of pressure in a person’s thinking and performance
- Determine the ways on how to remain calm under high pressure
- Discuss the techniques on how to remain focused while working under pressure
- Learn to embrace the challenge and optimism
- Learn to reduce or stop overthinking on uncontrollable things
- Anticipate worst case scenarios and probable solutions
- Discover activities that can be effective breaks and breathers from high-pressure work
- Identify the possible consequences that could happen when succumbing to pressure
- Identify the benefits of overcoming high-pressure work
- Engage with a group or partner about personal pressure-related experiences
- Apply the topics learned into overcoming said experiences
Below is the list of our Performing Under Pressure training programme content
- The science of pressure and how it manifests in the body
- What or who are the sources of pressure in the work environment?
- How can pressure affect your performance and decision making?
- How can you keep your calm under pressure?
- How can you remain focused and mindful when under pressure?
- Be in the moment and keep the optimism
- Letting Go: Don’t overthink and don’t stress over what you can’t control
- Expecting the worst and planning on how to overcome them
- Take a break and depressurize
- What happens when you succumb to pressure?
- What benefits can you get from experiencing working under pressure?
- Activity: What are the different pressures in your life? Compare your answers with a partner or group and apply the topics learned on how to manage or overcome them
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Performing Under Pressure course
Performing Under Pressure Learner’s Guide
Performing Under Pressure Key Takeaways Notes
Performing Under Pressure Essentials Ebook
Performing Under Pressure Course Handouts
Performing Under Pressure 30-Day Action Plan
Performing Under Pressure MindMaps Pack
Performing Under Pressure PPT Slides Used During Course
Performing Under Pressure Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Performing Under Pressure E-Learning Course
Performing Under Pressure Online Video Course
Performing Under Pressure Essentials Audiobook
Performing Under Pressure Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Performing Under Pressure training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Performing Under Pressure training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Performing Under Pressure training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Performing Under Pressure course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Performing Under Pressure course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.