Performance Planning Course in Singapore
Performance Planning Course in Singapore
Before assigning tasks and setting goals for every employee, it is important to first assess several factors such as the suitability of the task to the skills set of the person and the achievability of the task within the given timeframe. Performance planning covers these matters and further determines if the set goals were achieved successfully.
This Performance Planning workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Performance Planning.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Performance Planning course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Performance Planning workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Performance Planning course
- Connect strategic management with operations and provide the best results the company can provide for the clients
- Ensure that we focus on specific and measurable targets that move us to our goals
- Assess where we are at, and make course corrections to ensure high-quality outcomes
- Perform a thorough analysis of the demands of your employees and properly attend to all of them
- Outline a program structure based on training and competition opportunities for the development of your employees
- Identify appropriate measures for promoting employee development
- Organize and sequence priorities and objectives on a weekly basis to optimize adaptations
- Evaluate the ability of your employees to perform up to their potential and provide constructive and continuous feedback on performance
- Identify and recognize employee accomplishments and identify areas of poor performance and establish plans for improving performance
- Support staff in achieving their work and career goals by identifying training needs and development opportunities
- Establish challenging performance goals in support of organizational objectives and encourage individuals and work teams to strive for continuous improvement and quality
- Focus upon and addressing staff growth and career development and optimize staff skills, abilities and knowledge for mutual benefit
Below is the list of course objectives of our Performance Planning course
- Learn about performance planning and properly plan for the future of your employees and the company
- Link each employee’s performance to the goals of your business unit, and ultimately the goals of the larger organization
- Define what they need to deliver, and allow them the flexibility in how
- Identify and review the links between the employee’s job description, his or her work plan and the organization’s goals, objectives and strategic plan
- Develop a work plan that outlines the tasks or deliverables to be completed
- Identify training objectives that will help the employee grow his or her skills, knowledge, and competencies related to their work
- Identify career development objectives that can be part of longer-term career planning
- Assess progress towards meeting performance objectives
- Identify any barriers that may prevent the employee from accomplishing performance objectives
- Share feedback on progress relative to the goals and always improve on what the company can offer
- Summarize the work accomplished during the previous year relative to the goals that were set at the beginning of the performance period
- Identify and discuss any unforeseen barriers to the achievement of the objectives
Below is the list of course content of our Performance Planning training course
- Identify, clarify, and agree upon expectations and identify how results will be measured
- Set performance objectives because employees and managers meet to clarify expected outcomes for the year and set objectives that link the employee’s job to department and campus objectives
- Managers and employees should aim to define M.A.R.T.objectives, Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, and Timely
- Understanding the approaches and behaviors that employees can use to perform the job is often as important to success as end results
- Managers and employees should work together to create development plans as part of the annual performance management process and the plan can focus on skills aimed at job mastery or combine job mastery with professional development skills
- Managers should check in regularly with employees to discuss the status of objectives and to provide feedback based on observations of an employee’s performance
- Coaching is a method of providing feedback and it helps shape performance and increases the likelihood that the employee’s results will meet expectations
Review and Evaluate
- Performance review summarizes the employee’s contributions over the entire appraisal period and may occur as often as is necessary to acknowledge the employee for accomplishments and to plan together for improved performance
- Review job description and confirm job purposes and discuss relationship between job and department goals and strategies
- Prior to the meeting managers can encourage employee involvement by asking the employee to prepare a self-evaluation and/or propose work-related and professional objectives for the next review period
- Ensure that by the end of the discussion both manager and employee have reached an understanding on any issues that require further discussion, timelines for completion, objectives that need to be met for the next year, and review points
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Performance Planning course
Performance Planning Learner’s Guide
Performance Planning Key Takeaways Notes
Performance Planning Essentials Ebook
Performance Planning Course Handouts
Performance Planning 30-Day Action Plan
Performance Planning MindMaps Pack
Performance Planning PPT Slides Used During Course
Performance Planning Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Performance Planning E-Learning Course
Performance Planning Online Video Course
Performance Planning Essentials Audiobook
Performance Planning Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Performance Planning training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Performance Planning training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Performance Planning training course
Contact us for the latest Performance Planning course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Performance Planning course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.