Perceptual Mapping Course in Singapore
Perceptual Mapping Course in Singapore
If you try to look at advertisements these days, they try to mirror the lives of their users and try to reach out to them by using emotional scenarios that they could easily relate to. This is because emotion is a big influence on why people spend. Find out in this article how a perceptual map can help your organization to view how your customers view your brand.
This Perceptual Mapping workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Perceptual Mapping.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Perceptual Mapping course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Perceptual Mapping workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Perceptual Mapping course
- Helps translate the broad customer needs into definite and smaller attainable items
- Improves the brand reputation of business
- Enhances the customer-base and customer loyalty
- Provides a competitive edge to the business
- Increases productivity and sales of a company
- Enable organizations to identify the basic and distinguishing characteristics to be met
Below is the list of course objectives of our Perceptual Mapping course
- Understand the concept of perceptual mapping
- Appreciate the importance of customers satisfaction for the business
- Learn the effective method of enhancing the quality of products and services
- Learn the shortcomings of the products
- Comprehend the effect of customer satisfaction on the profitability of organizations
- Enhance the professionalism of the employees
- Shift the attention of businesses to customer satisfaction
Below is the list of course content of our Perceptual Mapping training course
- What is perceptual mapping?
- How it effects the profitability of organizations?
- Role of organizations in overcoming problems faced by customers
- Improve the reputation of the business
- Understand the latest trends in the business culture
- Group discussion
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Perceptual Mapping course
Perceptual Mapping Learner’s Guide
Perceptual Mapping Key Takeaways Notes
Perceptual Mapping Essentials Ebook
Perceptual Mapping Course Handouts
Perceptual Mapping 30-Day Action Plan
Perceptual Mapping MindMaps Pack
Perceptual Mapping PPT Slides Used During Course
Perceptual Mapping Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Perceptual Mapping E-Learning Course
Perceptual Mapping Online Video Course
Perceptual Mapping Essentials Audiobook
Perceptual Mapping Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this time management training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online time management training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Perceptual Mapping training course
Contact us for the latest Perceptual Mapping course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Perceptual Mapping course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.