Payroll And Salary Course in Singapore
Payroll And Salary Course in Singapore
In dealing with monetary employee compensation, salary and payroll are always included in discussions. Salary, also called remuneration, is what the employee receives as payment for their services. Payroll is a broad term that could refer to a document containing the amount of money paid to the employees or a process of calculating employee wages.
This Payroll And Salary workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Payroll And Salary.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Payroll And Salary course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Payroll And Salary workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Payroll And Salary course
- Have a better understanding of payroll and salary
- Appreciate the importance of knowing payroll and salary
- Be able to differentiate between payroll and salary
- Understand the salary structure and how it works
- Know the basics of a payroll system
- Comprehend the important elements of a payroll system
- Be able to create a payroll system for a company
- Know how to effectively implement payroll system
- Be equipped of the payroll calculation methods and where to use them
- Meet professional standards in making a payroll system
- Gain knowledge of the legal matters for payroll and salary
- Be motivated to make a payroll system that benefits the employers and employee
Below is the list of course objectives of our Payroll And Salary course
- Define payroll and salary
- Discuss the importance of payroll and salary in the corporate world
- Compare how payroll and salary are different with each other
- Discuss what influences the salary structure
- Explore the basics terminologies used in payroll and salary
- Identify the key elements of a payroll system
- Discover how to create an effective payroll system
- Discuss ways to implement payroll system in a company
- Demonstrate how to use necessary calculation methods in a payroll
- Examine the considerations in making payroll system
- Discuss legal matters related to payroll and salary
- Understand the rights of employers and employees regarding payroll
Below is the list of course content of our Payroll And Salary training course
- What is payroll and salary
- Why is it important to understand payroll and salary
- What is the difference between payroll and salary
- What are the determinants of a salary structure
- Discussion about basic salary, total salary and allowances
- What are the components of a payroll system
- How to create a payroll system
- How to effectively administer payroll system
- How to use payroll calculation methods
- Consider legislation in decision-making of payroll matters
- What are the legal compliance and practices
- What are the rights of employers and employees on matters relating to benefits
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Payroll And Salary course
Payroll And Salary Learner’s Guide
Payroll And Salary Key Takeaways Notes
Payroll And Salary Essentials Ebook
Payroll And Salary Course Handouts
Payroll And Salary 30-Day Action Plan
Payroll And Salary MindMaps Pack
Payroll And Salary PPT Slides Used During Course
Payroll And Salary Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Payroll And Salary E-Learning Course
Payroll And Salary Online Video Course
Payroll And Salary Essentials Audiobook
Payroll And Salary Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Payroll And Salary training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Payroll And Salary training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Payroll And Salary training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Payroll And Salary course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Payroll And Salary course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.