Overcoming The Most Common Sales Objections Course in Singapore
Overcoming The Most Common Sales Objections Course in Singapore
Every efficient salesperson knows that the biggest challenge in sales is a customer who is a nonbeliever of the product. This usually gives way to an arduous sales conversation that is wrought by resistance and fueled by the seller’s desperation to close that deal. However, there is a much more effective way of gaining the interest of your prospect without losing your dignity as a salesperson. That is through a skillful form of communication in sales known as objection handling.
Objection handling is the practice of making a productive conversation with a customer who has many inquiries or skepticisms about a product. This entails artfully phrased responses that are designed to put the customer’s doubts at rest. Through this course, the participants will be trained on how to handle different sales objections well and capture that buyer’s attention.
This Overcoming The Most Common Sales Objections workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Overcoming The Most Common Sales Objections.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Overcoming The Most Common Sales Objections course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Overcoming The Most Common Sales Objections workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Overcoming The Most Common Sales Objections course
• Introduces the participant to one of the major challenges in sales which are sales objections from skeptical customers
• Prepares the participant to any possible sales objections from different customer types
• Improves the participant’s ability to handle difficult and critical conversations that could lead to successful sale transactions
• Provides the participant with a standard basis for tailoring responses through the LAER method
• Increases the participant’s effectiveness and expertise as a salesperson capable of overcoming any sales objections
• Improves the participant’s reputation as a salesperson with impressive sales and an increased number of new customers
Below is the list of course objectives of our Overcoming The Most Common Sales Objections course
• Understand the dynamics between a customer and a salesperson during a sales transaction
• Define what is a sales objection
• Explain the reasons why sales objections commonly occur
• Get familiar with common sales objections by different customers
• Define what is objection handling
• Describe the importance of being able to handle sales objections well
• Learn the main types of sales objections based on several topics
• Learn the LAER method for standard objections handling
• Learn the recommended response patterns to common sales objections
• Acquire important techniques in improving one’s sales objection handling
• Study the applications of effective objection handling through examples of conversations between seller and buyer
• Apply the LAER method in a role play between seller and buyer
• Recall from personal experience any sales objections encountered and how they were overcame
Below is the list of course content of our Overcoming The Most Common Sales Objections training programme course
• Introduction: The customer and seller interaction
• What are sales objections? Why are they unavoidable?
• A list of the most common sales objections by customers and prospects
• What is objection handling? Is it a common sales practice?
• Why is it important to handle sales objections well?
• The main types of sales objections and their recommended responses
• The LAER model for objection handling: Listen, Acknowledge, Explore, Respond
• How to improve your objection handling techniques on a variety of reasons
• Applications of expert objection handling between the client and salesperson
• What are the benefits that a salesperson can get from being able to overcome sales objections?
• Activity: Perform the LAER model for objection handling in a role play.
• Activity: Can you think of other sales objections you have encountered? How did you handle it?
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Overcoming The Most Common Sales Objections course
Overcoming The Most Common Sales Objections Learner’s Guide
Overcoming The Most Common Sales Objections Key Takeaways Notes
Overcoming The Most Common Sales Objections Essentials Ebook
Overcoming The Most Common Sales Objections Course Handouts
Overcoming The Most Common Sales Objections 30-Day Action Plan
Overcoming The Most Common Sales Objections MindMaps Pack
Overcoming The Most Common Sales Objections PPT Slides Used During Course
Overcoming The Most Common Sales Objections Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Overcoming The Most Common Sales Objections E-Learning Course
Overcoming The Most Common Sales Objections Online Video Course
Overcoming The Most Common Sales Objections Essentials Audiobook
Overcoming The Most Common Sales Objections Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Overcoming The Most Common Sales Objections training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Overcoming The Most Common Sales Objections training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Overcoming The Most Common Sales Objections training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Overcoming The Most Common Sales Objections course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Overcoming The Most Common Sales Objections course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.