Overcoming Cultural Barriers To Change Course in Singapore
Overcoming Cultural Barriers To Change Course in Singapore
Failure to innovate is the top reason why. In today’s increasingly competitive and fast-paced world, embracing change is one of the best ways to future-proof your organization.
Organizational change is hard because resistance is always present. Cultural barriers are part of this push back as globalization increases cultural diversity in the work environment.
Culture is the values and beliefs, language and communication, and practices that are shared by a group of people. Socialization is how you learn it. Both non-material and material things such as language, religion, cuisine, social habits, music, and arts contribute to it. Culture plays a crucial role in our social lives. It shapes social relationships and everyday actions and determines how people make sense of the world and their place in it.
In the workplace, your culture impacts how you work, your behavior and your use of language. It also influences how you solve challenges, problems, and conflicts and how you negotiate and creating relationships.
Examples of cultural differences in the workplace are plenty. Here are a few. Status is important in cultures in Spain, Italy, Greece, and France so decision-making is by top-tier management. Where hierarchy is less significant like in Sweden, Norway, Finland or the Netherlands, the opposite of this is more common. In those environments, top-tier management decision-making is not the default. Decisions are more likely to be made by individuals in the U.S. and Australian cultures. Japanese culture, on the other hand, favors collective decision-making.
This course helps participants develop the skills and ability to identify the cultural barriers to change and how to overcome them. Using the skills, tools, and knowledge from this program, they can create or support change across a global team.
This Overcoming Cultural Barriers To Change workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Overcoming Cultural Barriers To Change.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Overcoming Cultural Barriers To Change course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Overcoming Cultural Barriers To Change workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Overcoming Cultural Barriers To Change course
● Improve communication skills.
● Increase cultural awareness.
● Reduce duplication of effort.
● Successful project completion.
● Develop new skills.
● Boost teamwork and productivity.
● Encourage collaboration.
● Increase career advancement opportunities.
Below is the list of course objectives of our Overcoming Cultural Barriers To Change course
● Explain what culture is and what impact it has in the workplace.
● Identify the different types of cultural barriers that can create resistance to change.
● Understand the importance of overcoming cultural barriers to change.
● Explain what effective change management is.
● List the reasons why change management fails.
● Develop clear communications plans.
● Know the different ways to create awareness of the need for a particular change.
● Improve relationships between team members based in different countries.
● Design multiple feedback mechanisms to encourage feedback.
● Know how to map project benefits to both the organization and individuals.
● Show how to address incompatibility of a cultural trait with change.
● Tailor project management practices to accommodate different cultural barriers to change.
Below is the list of course content of our Overcoming Cultural Barriers To Change training programme course
● What is diversity and does it impact the workplace.
● Developing cultural awareness.
● What do cultural barriers mean?
● What are the different types of cultural obstacles to change?
● Cross-cultural management skills.
● Communicate change in a diverse workplace.
● Encourage feedback in a diverse workplace.
● When and how to challenge cultural stereotypes that negatively impact change.
● Identify cultural barriers to change in your organization.
● Change management tips and strategies for different countries.
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Overcoming Cultural Barriers To Change course
Overcoming Cultural Barriers To Change Learner’s Guide
Overcoming Cultural Barriers To Change Key Takeaways Notes
Overcoming Cultural Barriers To Change Essentials Ebook
Overcoming Cultural Barriers To Change Course Handouts
Overcoming Cultural Barriers To Change 30-Day Action Plan
Overcoming Cultural Barriers To Change MindMaps Pack
Overcoming Cultural Barriers To Change PPT Slides Used During Course
Overcoming Cultural Barriers To Change Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Overcoming Cultural Barriers To Change E-Learning Course
Overcoming Cultural Barriers To Change Online Video Course
Overcoming Cultural Barriers To Change Essentials Audiobook
Overcoming Cultural Barriers To Change Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Overcoming Cultural Barriers To Change training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Overcoming Cultural Barriers To Change training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Overcoming Cultural Barriers To Change training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Overcoming Cultural Barriers To Change course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Overcoming Cultural Barriers To Change course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.