Online Marketing Skills Course in Singapore
Online Marketing Skills Course in Singapore
As technology seems to improve, the demand for more skilled workers also increases. In this digital age, firms expect their employees to keep up with skill- building especially when it comes to their online marketing ability. Find out the important skills you must learn to excel in your online marketing strategy in this article.
This Online Marketing Skills workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Online Marketing Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Online Marketing Skills course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Online Marketing Skills workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Online Marketing Skills course
- Enable organizational to promotes business in the target audience
- Getting the recognition and attention of the audience
- Improving the profitability of the business
- Enhances the reputation of the business
- Improves the customer loyalty and brand recognition
Below is the list of course objectives of our Online Marketing Skills course
- Understand the term ‘online marketing’ and its implications in practical life
- Understand the online marketing skillset
- Analyze the need ofonline marketing for enhancing profitability
- Conduct proper training sessions for focusing on the importance of onlinemarketing
- Enable the different departments of organizations to work together
- Analyze the resulting impact on the relationship with clients
- Adopt best practices of various organizations and multinationals
Below is the list of course content of our Online Marketing Skills training course
- What are effectiveonline marketing skills?
- How to develop these skills?
- Highlight the importance of differentonline marketing skills
- How to identify the goals of the business and different customer segments?
- Case study and group discussion among participants
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Online Marketing Skills course
Online Marketing Skills Learner’s Guide
Online Marketing Skills Key Takeaways Notes
Online Marketing Skills Essentials Ebook
Online Marketing Skills Course Handouts
Online Marketing Skills 30-Day Action Plan
Online Marketing Skills MindMaps Pack
Online Marketing Skills PPT Slides Used During Course
Online Marketing Skills Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Online Marketing Skills E-Learning Course
Online Marketing Skills Online Video Course
Online Marketing Skills Essentials Audiobook
Online Marketing Skills Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Online Marketing Skills training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Online Marketing Skills training course.
Contact us for the latest Online Marketing Skills course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Online Marketing Skills course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.