Non-Verbal Communication Skills Course in Singapore
Non-Verbal Communication Skills Course in Singapore
Non-Verbal Communication Skills is..
In this Non-Verbal Communication Skills course, participants will learn
This Non-Verbal Communication Skills workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Non-Verbal Communication Skills.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Non-Verbal Communication Skills course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Non-Verbal Communication Skills workshop is 1 full day. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 2 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
1 Full Day
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Non-Verbal Communication Skills course
- Learn to communicate non-verbally
- Learn how to recognise non-verbal communication
- Understand why people choose non-verbal over verbal communication
- Learn what causes non-verbal communication
- Learn the different types of non-verbal communication
Below is the list of course benefits of our Non-Verbal Communication Skills objectives
- Establish effective strategies to recognise when non-verbal communication has taken place
- Conduct assessments to see whether you are acknowledging the non-verbal communication effectively
- Understand why people do certain things physically rather than saying them to you
- Recognise the things you could have done to ensure the person communicated verbally rather than non-verbally
- Develop an understanding of whether you often use non-verbal communication
- Have contingency plans for when you recognise negative non-verbal communication taking place
Below is the list of course benefits of our Non-Verbal Communication Skills training programme content
- What is non-verbal communication?
- When is non-verbal communication used?
- Why is non-verbal communication used over verbal communication?
- What can you do to encourage verbal communication?
- The different types of non-verbal communication
- Comparing the advantages of using non-verbal communication with its outcome
- How to show someone you understand their non-verbal communication
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Non-Verbal Communication Skills course
Non-Verbal Communication Skills Learner’s Guide
Non-Verbal Communication Skills Key Takeaways Notes
Non-Verbal Communication Skills Essentials Ebook
Non-Verbal Communication Skills Course Handouts
Non-Verbal Communication Skills 30-Day Action Plan
Non-Verbal Communication Skills MindMaps Pack
Non-Verbal Communication Skills PPT Slides Used During Course
Non-Verbal Communication Skills Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Non-Verbal Communication Skills E-Learning Course
Non-Verbal Communication Skills Online Video Course
Non-Verbal Communication Skills Essentials Audiobook
Non-Verbal Communication Skills Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Non-Verbal Communication Skills training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Non-Verbal Communication Skills training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Non-Verbal Communication Skills training course
Knowles Training Institute, 15 Changi Business Park Crescent, #05-06, Haite Building, Singapore 486006
Nearest Mrt Station: Singapore Expo MRT Station, Upper Changi MRT Station
Bus: Free Shuttle Bus from Changi City Point at 10 minutes Frequency
Drive: Ample of Parking Available. Quick Access to PIE, ECP & TPE
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Non-Verbal Communication Skills course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Non-Verbal Communication Skills course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.