Myers-Briggs® Personality Testing Course in Singapore
Myers-Briggs® Personality Testing Course in Singapore
About This Course
The Myers-Briggs® Personality Test is one of the well-known, widely used, and respected personality identification tests developed by Katherine Cook Briggs and her daughter, Isabel Briggs Myers, in 1917. Their discovery was further aided by Dr. Carl Jung’s psychological research.
The test was first developed when Briggs started noticing the differences of the personalities in her family members. Years later, the test has advanced to become an important source of insights for one’s career, romantic life, and personal growth. In the workplace, it is a useful instrument in assessing what kind of people are under one’s command and how it reflects in their behavior.
In this course, the participants will be introduced to the history and objectives of the Myers-Briggs® Personality Test as well as its contribution to the well-being of everyone in and out of work.
This Myers-Briggs® Personality Testing workshop is ideal for anyone who would like to gain a strong grasp and improve their Myers-Briggs® Personality Testing.
All Staff Within An Organisation
The ideal group size for this Myers-Briggs® Personality Testing course is:
Minimum: 5 Participants
Maximum: 15 Participants
The duration of this Myers-Briggs® Personality Testing workshop is 2 full days. Knowles Training Institute will also be able to contextualised this workshop according to different durations; 3 full days, 1 day, half day, 90 minutes and 60 minutes.
2 Full Days
9 a.m to 5 p.m
Below is the list of course benefits of our Myers-Briggs® Personality Testing course
- Provides the participant with a guide on how to improve certain aspects of his/her life
- Increases the participant’s emotional and psychological intelligence
- Creates a clearer and more solidified image of oneself through self-understanding
- Aids in the improvement of the participant’s career development
- Encourages a team or company to appreciate diversity in personalities
- Avoids conflicts and stressful situations by understanding other’s personality types
Below is the list of course objectives of our Myers-Briggs® Personality Testing course
- Define what is the Myers-Briggs® Personality Test
- Recall the theories and a brief history of the Myers-Briggs® Personality Test
- Explain the objectives the Myers-Briggs® Personality Test
- Enumerate the four dichotomy pairs making up the 16 personality types of the Myers-Briggs® Personality Test
- Differentiate each pair of the four dichotomies
- Discuss the applications of the Myers-Briggs® Personality Test in a person’s life
- Associate the usefulness of the Myers-Briggs® Personality Test to the workplace
- Determine the limitations of the Myers-Briggs® Personality Test
- Discover other personality tests correlated to the Myers-Briggs® Personality Test
- Familiarize oneself on what to expect and remember when taking the Myers-Briggs® Personality Test
- Identify the people and place authorized to administer the Myers-Briggs® Personality Test
- Acquaint oneself with the Myers-Briggs® Personality Test by taking related personality tests
Below is the list of course content of our Myers-Briggs® Personality Testing training course
- What is the Myers-Briggs® Personality Test?
- A brief history of the works of Briggs and Myers leading to the development of the Myers-Briggs® Personality Test
- What is the purpose of the Myers-Briggs® Personality Test?
- What are the four pairs of opposite traits comprising the 16 personality types?
- First Dichotomy Pair: Are you a person of action or reflection?
- Second Dichotomy Pair: What do you prefer to do when handed new information?
- Third Dichotomy Pair: How do you make your decisions?
- Fourth Dichotomy Pair: How do you relate with the outside world?
- What are the applications of the Myers-Briggs® Personality Test in a person’s life?
- How can the Myers-Briggs® Personality Test be useful in the workplace?
- What are the limitations and correlations of the Myers-Briggs® Personality Test to other personality tests?
- Things to remember and what to expect when taking the Myers-Briggs® Personality Test
- Who is authorized to administer the Myers-Briggs® Personality Test?
- Identify your own personality type by taking a personality test based on the Myers-Briggs® Type Indicator (MBTI)
Each participant will receive the following materials for the Myers-Briggs® Personality Testing course
Myers-Briggs® Personality Testing Learner’s Guide
Myers-Briggs® Personality Testing Key Takeaways Notes
Myers-Briggs® Personality Testing Essentials Ebook
Myers-Briggs® Personality Testing Course Handouts
Myers-Briggs® Personality Testing 30-Day Action Plan
Myers-Briggs® Personality Testing MindMaps Pack
Myers-Briggs® Personality Testing PPT Slides Used During Course
Myers-Briggs® Personality Testing Long-Term Memory Flashcards Pack
Myers-Briggs® Personality Testing E-Learning Course
Myers-Briggs® Personality Testing Online Video Course
Myers-Briggs® Personality Testing Essentials Audiobook
Myers-Briggs® Personality Testing Infographics Pack
Each course participant will receive a certification of training completion
There are 3 pricing options available for this Myers-Briggs® Personality Testing training course. Course participants not in Singapore may choose to sign up for our online Myers-Briggs® Personality Testing training course.
We have the following discounts, fundings & subsidies for this Myers-Briggs® Personality Testing training course
Our Trainers are Subject Matter Experts
Contact us for the latest Myers-Briggs® Personality Testing course schedules:
Phone: +65 6817 2530
Request for this Myers-Briggs® Personality Testing course brochure. Fill up the short information below and we will send it to you right away!
Post Training Support: A vast majority of training does not have any effect beyond 120 days. To work, training has to have a strong pre- and post-training component. Post-training reinforcement helps individuals to recall the understanding and ask questions.
Blended Learning: Learning does not occur in the classroom. Virtually everybody prefers distinct ways of learning. Successful learning should have a multi-channel, multi-modal strategy.
We Understand The Industry: We’ve got a profound comprehension of the business, business design, challenges, strategy and the that our participants are in and have designed the courseware to cater to their professional needs.
Course Content: Knowles Training Institute’s material is relevant, of high quality and provide specific learning results. Participants will leave the training course feeling as they have gained a strong understanding and will also be in a position to execute what they have learned sensibly.
Course Development — The workshop modules follow a systematic and logical arrangement. This structure helps to ensure that the course material allows the facilitators to deliver the course in a logical arrangement. Consider the subjects as building bricks into learning, our facilitators slowly build towards a comprehensive picture of this entire topic.